Trailers: Back to the Future: The Game Finale

Back to the Future: The Game Finale

The final episode of Back to the Future: The Game is out, concluding the events thus far.

Watch Video

Who wants to play Back to the Future? Loved the movie but I never had an urge to play it as a game.

I finished this a couple of days ago. Its pretty good :) They do some fun stuff with time travel, and young Doc Brown is my favorite new character.

The ending is completely WTF though...

castlewise:
I finished this a couple of days ago. Its pretty good :) They do some fun stuff with time travel, and young Doc Brown is my favorite new character.

I sense a build up to more episodes!

putowtin:

castlewise:

I sense a build up to more episodes!

Yeah... That's pretty much what everyone that's seen it thinks.

Then again, it's also a reference to the first film.

that said 'to be continued', but it was originally a joke. (Then they decided to make a sequel and had to write their way out of the setup they'd created...)

Anyway, this is a fairly decent set of games. No huge complaints, and it's a lot better than the stupid stuff that happened when the films were new...

I certainly won't be playing the final episode of this series. In fact, you'd have to pay me to suffer through that. This was honestly one of the very worst adventure games I have ever experienced. I played 2-and-a-half episodes of the season, and none of them impressed me. All were insultingly easy, all were incredibly linear, they had minimal content, gameplay was minimal and the writing was dull and boring. This is coming from a big fan of the 'BttF' series, and a [former] fanboy of Telltale. This is one of the most boring, bare, un-challenging, unsatisfying, unrewarding experiences I've had as an adventure gamer. If you honestly end up enjoying this piece of rubbish, then your standards are obviously extremely low.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here