Critical Miss: Stowaways #9

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Stowaways #9

Unpleasant measures.

Read Full Article

Oh my...I think there's earplugs for blue fairies.

Either that or she could save a princess and have it leave that way.

Or you could kill it with a Istorri Pick!

Next there's going to be green pipes with fire-breathing plants sprouting out of nowhere!

She's only going to get crazier now that she's imagined Navi.

Oh man, that was pretty good. Well played.

I know, but right now I can't tell. I'll just stay a while and maybe then I'll see a different side of you.

Oh, I love it when I recognize those little bits.

Heh for once I think I caught the refrence at the bottom - Matchbox 20 right?

More OT: oh god this is just going to give Erin even more brain damage.
Seriously goddamn Navi for the love of god Link put her back in the bottle!

Edit:

Phlakes:
I know, but right now I can't tell. I'll just stay a while and maybe then I'll see a different side of you.

Ninja's argh.
Oh well at least we know Grey and Cory aren't crazy.

Somethings are just not meant to be allowed out.

I was wondering how long it would take before Navi would show up, and it happened in the best way evar.

One point for Link.

Well played Link.

Well played.

Bitch did bring this on herself.

Oh my... i feel sorry for her.
Also, something about this story arc-thingy is really intriguing, really looking to the next part.

B-but I LIKE Navi. :(

I knew Navi was gonna pop up at some point!

go get the flyswatter!
NOW!

Almost fell out of my chair laughing.
Good job.

Intresting was does it all mean.

and i laughed so hard at
"oh go fu-" "HEY LISTEN!"

i still think Nintendo should release a game where you can torture navi, i would save people thousands in therapy money.

It's not a dress! It's a tunic!

And that is probably the best use of Navi I have ever seen.

We will need a lot more hemp before we are through.

Wow I laughed quite a lot harder than I really should have, but that's not really a bad thing :D

Well it is official she's an idiot for listening to her evil boss about work when she is injured and a jerk. Give her HELL NAVI!

Aptspire:
go get the flyswatter!

It's Navi, a flyswatter wont work.
It's best to just set the charges and knock down the entire block.

Even just seeing it written down sends a cold shiver through my spine *shudder*

It's only amusing to me because it makes other people rage, I for some reason was completely oblivious and thus immune to the whole "Navi is annoying" thing.
I honestly don't see what the issue is, and yes I've played Ocerina Of Time, probably more then is healthy. (maybe that's how I built up an immunity for Navi.)

Despite that, I find this funny, because I know how much everybody else hates Navi.

:) How did she not see that coming? Ha! Erin really needs to tone down her bitch talk. More often than not she is very very funny, but at a certain point its just her being a bit of a bitch for not a lot of reasons. As we just saw that only gets poor Erin in trouble, and we don't want our poor Erin in trouble. :) However, it is real funny to watch. Ha!

This comic makes me want to hallucinate video game characters in real life.

Hmm, this is a bit off topic, but did Nintendo finally provide a "Silence Annoying Fairy" option in the 3DS remake of Ocarina of Time?

Suicide looks good right about now...I would if Navi appeared.

jurnag12:

Aptspire:
go get the flyswatter!

It's Navi, a flyswatter wont work.
It's best to just set the charges and knock down the entire block.

Nuke it from orbit, its the only way to be sure.

Okay, so Link had Navi in a jar. Someone teach me how I do that in OoT 3D because she's even more obnoxious than usual. "HEY! Go find a Shekia stone if you're stuck!" "HEY! You should take a break from playing!"

Phlakes:

I want you to have this.

Atmos Duality:
Hmm, this is a bit off topic, but did Nintendo finally provide a "Silence Annoying Fairy" option in the 3DS remake of Ocarina of Time?

They made her worse.

On a positive note, when she goes on her postal rampage at her office, she'll have an insanity plea all ready to go.

Pandora's jar is opened... why did he even keep that if he did somehow manage to capture her?

I've played Ocarina recently and I can safely say that the Internet was over-reating to Navi. I still had a good laugh.

YAY! Navi! I love Navi. I never really found her annoying. I just loved that little ball of light n' wings.

Could have been worse... she could have drunk coffee right before imagining this.

Alternatively, she could have taken on a thousand different personalities at once.

That was the sound of your sanity going PING.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here