Critical Miss: Stowaways #9

Pages PREV 1 2

lacktheknack:
Could have been worse... she could have drunk coffee right before imagining this.

Alternatively, she could have taken on a thousand different personalities at once.

That was the sound of your sanity going PING.

OH GOD MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE NA'VI STO- *maddened smile*....makes you want to laugh....hehe..heh...

Whats wrong with crazy? Done WANDERS for me! And considering what just happened to me, ERIN ISN'T GOING TO BE FAR BEHIND! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

Wow...That has to be one of the most cruel punishments ever.

I feel bad for Erin.

CosmicCommander:
Bitch did bring this on herself.

Agreed. Scary as hell that blue fairy

I've never been a fan of these long story arcs.

...Hey, why is she on a computer in the hospital? I know she mentioned them doing repeated tests on her, but do they really allow patients suffering from constant visual and auditory hallucinations to be on a computer between-

Wait... What she doing? Is she actually doing work?! As in, they're letting the recent car crash victim with brain damage and constant hallucinations work from the hospital?! I know that shit doesn't happen for a fact! Someone get her out of this shitty hospital! Next thing you know they're gonna throw out the defibrillator and tell everyone they just need to "believe with all their might"!

Funny strip, though, but her realistic difficulty speaking is making me worried the more I read. Fun way to figure out what parts of her brain was damaged.

That's just uncool, man.

Oh freaking Link. Poor Erin, man.
I feel my ears bleeding already.

Link doesn't take shit from anyone. Though releasing the Navi might've been an over-reaction.

Okay, get to the damn point already...

Poor Erin. Nobody deserves that. Nobody.

This comic suc... is unentertaining in my opinion, because it assumes that I (the avarage reader) care about certain things while I really don't. Like the main character or this recent storyline or Zelda. Just give me the joke and punchline that isn't some "meta" bullshit and I might actually like it, because the artwork is decent.

That. Is. INCREDIBLE. I seriously laughed out loud...although that might be because I've been playing OoT for the past couple weeks.

Also, did anyone else ever have Navi tell them to take a break? Navi said to me yesterday "Hey Link, are you getting tired? I sure am. Maybe we should take a break and rest a little."

NAVI TOLD ME I HAD BEEN PLAYING FOR TOO LONG.

Like banana phone, only worse.

Penitent:
B-but I LIKE Navi. :(

I always thought Navi was pretty helpful so I didn't understand the disdain for Navi when I first encountered it. Navi is the best AI partner to exist in a game because she did her job and didn't get in my way. I understand the disdain now but it didn't make me like Navi any less; instead I set her helpful voice to my text alerts so I can share the joy of the fairy partner with those around me.

Also, thanks for the laugh Mr. Carter.

airrazor7:

Penitent:
B-but I LIKE Navi. :(

I always thought Navi was pretty helpful so I didn't understand the disdain for Navi when I first encountered it. Navi is the best AI partner to exist in a game because she did her job and didn't get in my way. I understand the disdain now but it didn't make me like Navi any less; instead I set her helpful voice to my text alerts so I can share the joy of the fairy partner with those around me.

Also, thanks for the laugh Mr. Carter.

High five. o/

Well played Link, well played...

lacktheknack:
Could have been worse... she could have drunk coffee right before imagining this.

Alternatively, she could have taken on a thousand different personalities at once.

That was the sound of your sanity going PING.

My ears... ARRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGH!

The_root_of_all_evil:

Somethings are just not meant to be allowed out.

Torture... Link is surprisingly good at it...

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here