Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Court Ordered PSA

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Court Ordered PSA

In order to pay for his past transgressions, Racing must make a Public Service Announcement video about sexual harassment. Maybe he should have just gone with the script...

Watch Video

Does the escapist ban firsts posts?

But anyways, another solid episode. Escapist has been getting better and better with non-animated series.

By that I mean, they get better and better series to run every few months.

Your music is done by someone called John Glennon?

:o

You lucky, lucky people.

I could really go for a nice 3-6 month vacation. That's it, I'm telling the next person I see "nice tallywacker". Thanks Racing, you're a life saver.

Does this mean we won't see Racing for quite a while? O.o

ha ha ha! love it.
look at my hand, now back at me, now look at me my hand, now to back to me. is that my hand? no it isn't! who touched your butt? it wasn't me, but it could be, if i was a registered sex offender. XD

Guybythestreet:

But anyways, another solid episode. Escapist has been getting better and better with non-animated series.

No, we don't ban first posts. We ban posts that only say "first". Breaks the low-content rule.

Haha oh racing, you're going to jail so hard

That guy is sooo gonna end up in jail. I mean, the hand trick, really?!
Jeeesus.
Still, quite an hilarious vid. Tho not my favorite. But still good !

"You gonna get a nice 3-6 month vacation and we all win"
Awesome.

Tharwen:

You lucky, lucky people.

Well you can't say he didn't ask for it... repeatedly.

"Sexual harassment is like a game of Bingo: you need everything to line up... or black out... yeah, you need them to black out, and then-"

"Stop."

So funny xD This could be my favourite short yet.

Funniest episode yet!! Keeps getting better - the cutting on this one is superb; the opening of the PSA, where Racing says, "Sexual Harassment, what is it?" - [cut] "innn...appropriate touching?" - had me on the floor. Racing going from snarky to wide-eyed & confused under the verbal abuse of Retro - A+, perfect tone.

Check out "Girl, Get In My Car," Wednesdays at 9pm, only on FOX (Because standards are for sissies)

This episode was brilliantly hilarious. Racing just makes me sometimes question if he's actually aware of how others truly feel. Still, I find Retro to be the best actor in your series hands down so props to him!

My favorite line in that video which made me bust up laughing, "You're gonna get a nice 3-6 month vacation and we all win." Haha as in jail. But could you really imagine court seeing that video? It'd be shut off before you know it and the case be over with :I

Nasrin:

Guybythestreet:

No, we don't ban first posts. We ban posts that only say "first". Breaks the low-content rule.

Not too mention being just incredibly stupid and lame.

I can't help but find Racing to be endearing in this short. Generally, he is a low-life, but he comes across as so childlike.

Great job guys. As much as I hate Rancing, I can't help but love him.

I remember the days when harass was two words!

OT: Racing's going to jail!
BUT don't worry 'cause there he'll get all the sex he wants AND the sex he DOSENT want.

LOL!

I love this series.

"Sexual harassment is like a game of Bingo: you need everything to line up... or black out... yeah, you need them to black out, and then-"

Genius.

I love the way Retro walks out in the beginning. Like a Boss.

"You can't go to a friend's house that maybe knew someone that maybe was once female ..."

Wow ... Really? Great line.

I want to use this clip during a safety stand down when we talk about sexual harassment. Who would I need to talk to?

Fucking hilarious.

Keep it up guys, this show is great.

Glad people seem to be enjoying it. Spread the word!

PgG: Level Up Your LOL!

Tharwen:

You lucky, lucky people.

I agree, the show is quite lucky to have him on board.

John Glennon:

Tharwen:

You lucky, lucky people.

Why hello there.

I don't suppose anyone's ever told you of the similarity between your name and a famous musician who died a few years back? You may have heard of him, and I just thought you might not have noticed.

The Gentleman:
Check out "Girl, Get In My Car," Wednesdays at 9pm, only on FOX (Because standards are for sissies)

I would watch it.

It sounds educational.

The Gentleman:

We called it "Married with Children" when Fox was cool.

Yay racing! favorite character of the show! that was hilarious.

Oh god Racing makes me want to strangle small puppies! (In a good way, I love the show and I love to hate his char). He is basically Joffrey from Game of thrones. A character you manage to loathe even before he opens his mouth :P

I -for once- wholeheartedly agree with retro. I hope the court really "likes" the PSA...

I think everyone should embrace the word Tallywhacker. I dream of a day that when I somehow irritate people over the microphone, they cuss me down with such vocabulary.

ROTFLMFAO their best episode to date.

LOL hahaha great short! "now time for some situationnnnss!! new female employee walks in...FREEZE...dont say 'hey nice boobs' thats sexual harrasment"

Biodeamon:
ha ha ha! love it.
look at my hand, now back at me, now look at me my hand, now to back to me. is that my hand? no it isn't! who touched your butt? it wasn't me, but it could be, if i was a registered sex offender. XD

What did we just talk about man? What did we just talk about? Do you REALLY think they're gonna accept that? WHY ARE YOU FILMING THIS?!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here