Trailers: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - Destruction

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - Destruction

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon shows off some of the destruction you can enjoy during the alien bug extermination.

Watch Video

God dammit another game i desperately want that I can't afford.

Now that looks like some good cheesy fun!

Is't like a fifties B movie, remade into a big-budget blockbuster: hilarious, yet awesome.

Glad to see the new EDF game, but most disappointed in the 'New Detroit' setting. I LOVED the Japanese environments of the first (western released - I know) game. Ah well, as long as they keep the "OH god there's a bajillon ants coming towards me, reload, reload! aaaaaaaahhhhh!" I'll be happy.

These are actually pretty fun :)

I've been playing this game to death (at least the death of my thumbs) and I have to say this trailer doesn't show off even a fraction of the actual insanity, destruction, and chaos of the game. Especially in Inferno mode with Tier 8 weapons.

"This is your captain speaking, if you look out your left window, you will see the biggest damn spider I have ever seen in my life"

Similar to Mercenaries destruction. God I miss those games

I might actually have to get this game. I remember reading you could play this with I believe at least three other players, and if that is the case, I need to get this and convince my friends to.

This looks so laughably preposterous it has to be awesome.

Ham Blitz:
I might actually have to get this game. I remember reading you could play this with I believe at least three other players, and if that is the case, I need to get this and convince my friends to.

3 players coop online (I think only 2 locally or so), 6 players in a dedicated survival mode.

... Why need all that when you can just use the old standby...

Nukes!

are you supposed to be the bad guy here? he was just running around blowing up the buildings for no reason o.o

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here