Feed Dump: Lemon Flavored Goodness

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Lemon Flavored Goodness

This week, Feed Dump brings you Thunderdome, lemon incest and professional gluttony.

Watch Video

I am go glad that Kathleen has found her prefect accent!
and I want to hear about baboons!

It was a great episode, but I've got to ask has Graham been to a paul and storm concert, he has so many cover bands.

When life gave rockstar lemons, they decided to skullfuck the lemons and putt the drippins in a can. Ewwwww

Also I love this show, watched it before ZP.

I expected the full extent of Alex Reacts to be Alex reacting to the announcement of the segment. After that brilliant bit of meta humour, the actual segment was also quite funny. And, as always, the episode was really funny in its entirety.

Great episode :)

I don't mean to be a troll but why are you using the american spelling of the word "flavour"?

Oh come on guys, can't we just get beyond Thunderdome?

Anyone who gets the reference gets... well, nothing, but they prove that I'm not crazy and making up random things.

Back on topic, great episode. Though I feel about the same as Graham seemed to. Kathleen was crazy and Alex was... well, Alex I suppose. Still, it made me laugh, so thanks for dumping your feed on me again this week!

...That came out wrong.

Alex was the best thing that ever happened to this show.
Best episode yet!

I too would go for the Miku plushies, because they are adorable.

Double post, sorry.

I love how random this one seemed.

Oh god, I got a chips stuck in my throat while laughing...WORTH IT!

-V

Kapol:
Oh come on guys, can't we just get beyond Thunderdome?

Anyone who gets the reference gets... well, nothing, but they prove that I'm not crazy and making up random things.

Back on topic, great episode. Though I feel about the same as Graham seemed to. Kathleen was crazy and Alex was... well, Alex I suppose. Still, it made me laugh, so thanks for dumping your feed on me again this week!

...That came out wrong.

Mystery science theater 3000 lol

Triple post, god damn it.

Yay! Alex is a Miku fan!! You are me hero! Miku forever!!

lol

Hm.. but why does everybody think Kate Middleton is evil?
It baffles me. And whilst everybody in Russia may hate you now, everybody in England is mildly less disdainful of you!

Yay!

I too would go for the Miku plushies, because they are adorable.

Can't believe Alex was actually trying to sing the leekspin song, rofl

I don't know why, but all I can think of when they're going to run out of hats :D

Loop Stricken:
Hm.. but why does everybody think Kate Middleton is evil?

It baffles me. And whilst everybody in Russia may hate you now, everybody in England is mildly less disdainful of you!

Yay!

You and I must live in very different Englands.

Loved it, probably the funniest and most amusing Feed Dump yet. Keep at it!

BoredDragon:
I don't know why, but all I can think of when they're going to run out of hats :D

Just like in TF2, there will always be another hat :)

Rockstar is to lemonade like Taco Bell is to toilets...

Ugh, i remember trying it once and, after the worst frown i could manage post drink, making all my employees try it too, just so everyone was unhappy.

wait, alex hums what i think is the the leekspin meme music but the anime character related to that is from BLEACH. i am confused.

also nice show and at which point can i buy your hats to ruin my perfectly fine character design?

Hilarious, tho I'm kinda sad we didn't hear about those baboons.
Still, loved the ending and the Miku plush thingy. Lovely.
Great show.

Damn, I wanted to hear the Baboon news!

Also, do you actively look for police news so that you can use the hat and shades or does it just find you, cos if I remember, it's been used in every single episode.

I think the thing that scares me the most about this episode is that it proposes a world in which there is more than one of me.

That alone is mind-numbingly insane enough to destroy societies, civilizations, and the entire omniverse. More to the point, it means I'd have to meet myself. I wonder how I'd react to that.

Otherwise, I'm genuinely more pleased with this show by each passing episode. Color me impressed. And pluralized.

Hi, I'm in Russia and I don't hate you. You're welcome.

I am belong to the "bring on the baboons" factions, I mean they're baboons. Couldn't you half cut the turtle segment for them? Alex is great, and he ran off with the end of the episode, but when it comes to turtle improv he's no Colin Mochrie.

"It DOES taste like lemon incest" Best line ever.

This one had me laughing much harder than usual. Keep up the good work!

"It tastes like lemon incest" is officially the quote of the week.

Also, I want to hear about the damn baboons.

AHH! I'm irradiated...

with laughter! Between Alex Reacts, Kathleen squeeing over Kate Middleton (and Alex trying to make her seem like the most evil person in the world), and the noodle incident with the baboon (it's always baboons), I could not stop laughing.

Leekspinsongisinmyhead.
Graham looked a little disturbed by the end there, I think.
Leekspinsongisinmyhead...

Captcha: "Planning fellatio" written upside down.

I want a Miku plushie

A wonderful episode, as always. Thanks for keeping me up to date on the most important news of the week!

And just for Alex and fans of Miku:

Sorry Kathleen, but you can't do Russian accent. Keep searching. Never give up!

Also, is it my imagination, or is Graham imitating Kathleen in the beginning of the episode?

why is every 1 obsessed whit ♣Miku♣?
I prefer ♠Meiko♠ and ♦Kaito♦.....

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook