LoadingReadyRun: Job Security

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Job Security

I can't stand Brian... he's such a whiner every time he respawns.

Watch Video

YAAAAAAAY!
hilarious once again!

if this is what happens to bad guys when you play a game then i feel very bad for doing that to them so many times

Clever premise. I enjoyed it :)

Hahahaha, now I feel a bit bad about slaughtering these guys...

"So I hide now!"

YAAAAAAAAAY!

Nice to see Grim again.

Hmmm, conventional black ninja clothing doesn't seem to help much in a green woodland setting during the day.

Video game enemies do seem to have it hard. I feel bad for those in beat em' ups like Final Fight and Streets of Rage since the names (thus characters) repeated multiple times a level haha!

Great video as always!

Grunts stealing power-ups? PREPOSTEROUS!

But seriously, this was hilarious. And something about half-hearted cheering always gets me laughing.

If I didn't feel bad enough about my horrible gaming ability before, now I'm going to be worrying about disappointing the characters too. :( Thanks a LOT. :P

Ah, they must be from Demon Souls

Outstanding and very funny.

Literally just before watching this I had begun to write a script to submit to you guys with pretty much this exact plot, right down to the NPCs using a powerup. It's entirely possible that I did in fact ue some sort of telepathy over the weekend when I came up with the idea. I am sad now.

So... wait. Did they get the invincibility potion, or did "Protagonist" kill them horribly?

EDIT: I knew there was a funny video on the internet involving a similar situation... and I finally found it.

Koopa gets a Star.

ha ha ha. Adding this to my top 10 list which is still in development.

"What if WE drink the invincibility potion?"

2xDouble:
So... wait. Did they get the invincibility potion, or did "Protagonist" kill them horribly?

My guess is they drank the potion. I think it was the ninjas who went, "Yaaaay!"

EDIT: It would also explain why Evil Boss Paul was waiting on the protagonist for so long. The invincible ninjas must have already killed the guy.

Anyway, yeah, video games need more bad guys who can use power-ups and restoratives. I mean, I can think of only one instance...

Love it. Just absolutely brilliant.

That was great - still chuckling ^_^ Good job :D

"Don't look at me, it was a Quick-time event!"
Also ought to be a t-shirt.

Awesome. "Dont blame me, It was a quick time event!". Great episode this week.

[edit] dammit ninja'ed

LOL! Cheering Ninjas pwning player for the win!

Lmao loved this one :')

But... what happens when you turn off the game?!

Funny but I don't like the idea of NPCs having lives and families it makes it harder for me to murder them.

The robot uprising will not start with an AI program designed to monitor our security, it'll be our desire to make enemy NPC's better that kills us all.

Thank god that the AI enemies we have to face are not self aware! Imagine if they were! Games like LEgend of Zelda, Metroid Prime, Ninja Gaiden and No More Heroes etc will be impossible to play!

Y'see, this is what happens when we make the AI smarter. They hide, and then they use common sense. Also, this was really funny.

Oh dear God! The mobs are getting smarter.

It's the final boss from "Bad News" I LOVE THAT VIDEO.

Well done.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuny!

But why is a Japanese ninja using a Chinese sword?

Heh, so that's what the basic minions for that evil group look like, though it seems Graham is doing double-duty as a mook and a first-level boss.

Scarim Coral:
Thank god that the AI enemies we have to face are not self aware! Imagine if they were! Games like LEgend of Zelda, Metroid Prime, Ninja Gaiden and No More Heroes etc will be impossible to play!

Why only list nintendo titles?

Brilliant once again LRR 5 STARS!!

This is why I love these guys. I need to check out their site.

Loved it, hilarious. But thank god real in-game enemies don't think like that, or all games would be on the difficulty level of Demons' Soul's. Demon's Souls? Seriously, i need to learn the proper title of that game...

Heh. That was great.

And you know what? If we ever develop proper AI, I can totally see something like this happening in games. XD

(I mean, seriously... What are the choices if the AI is smart enough? 'kill' the 'enemies' constantly, or set it up more like the AI is an actor playing a part? At the end of the day, actually resetting the AI sounds a lot less ethical if it had any actual intelligence...)

I love a good sarcastic half hearted comedy "yay" and that one was a doozy, good work very amusing.

Hahaha. Good stuff, guys.

Ah, I see James is sporting the classic watchless wrist watch.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here