LoadingReadyRun: Job Security

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Wonderful video gentleman, another batch of laughs was had!

So simple to shoot, so funny to watch!

unacomn:
Ah, I see James is sporting the classic watchless wrist watch.

I can't overlook this either. Although it is entirely possible that he just had a pocket watch with a very long chain dangling down his sleeve and just about poking out.

Really good one.

wait, they were ninjas... how did we see them?

epic episode, will make me think when slaughtering countless mobs

Is this a reference to some particular game, perhaps ?

Very funny.

Also I want one of those mugs.

Agent Larkin:
Very funny.

Me too!

Appearing soon in the LRR store.....

I saw ninjas in the picture and expected Bill to show up :o
This was better though :P

I really love you "What if..." humor

This reminded me a lot of Henchmen 21 and 24 from the Venture Bros.

Good stuff.

DJShire:

Agent Larkin:
Very funny.

Me too!

Appearing soon in the LRR store.....

It seems the mugs are in popular demand. I know I would enjoy one myself. Especially considering it looks like I'm going to in fact be a boss soon.

Good one, guys!

For some reson that last bit at the end makes me think of Knightmare

Hahaha, best one i've seen in quite a while :) Keep up the good work, guys!

I really enjoyed how Boss Paul from Bad News made an appearance. The whole video was funny but that really set the awesomeness over the edge.

yaaaaaaaaay
I love the idea that npcs can transfer from file to file
Great as always, particularly "Why don't we drink the potion?" to the end
For Desert Bus, you should do part of it in ninja outfits.
They improve EVERYTHING

Reminds me of that one Koopa in Super Paper Mario who decided to pick up a power star.

I knew it, the computer cheats!

I like how they are using t-shirts as ninja masks. That is classic. I actually do that all the time when hiding in the bushes.

Gammaj4:
"Don't look at me, it was a Quick-time event!"
Also ought to be a t-shirt.

I second that motion.

OT: I loved that last little nugget before the credits, and the sound effects.

kk, after so many months of glancing loading ready run, I decided to watch you guys, and it was totally worth it!

great stuff here, I will stick around to watch the rest.

Outlaw Torn:

unacomn:
Ah, I see James is sporting the classic watchless wrist watch.

I can't overlook this either. Although it is entirely possible that he just had a pocket watch with a very long chain dangling down his sleeve and just about poking out.

It's a ninja wristwatch. And it's hiding better than they are!

SoopaSte123:
Clever premise. I enjoyed it :)

It is a clever premise, its far from original though. I recall there was a kids tv show in the mid/late 90's which was entirely based on the premise of computer games NPCs as being sentient and having to battle the player.

... cant remember what it was called for the life of me though...

Continuity:

SoopaSte123:
Clever premise. I enjoyed it :)

It is a clever premise, its far from original though. I recall there was a kids tv show in the mid/late 90's which was entirely based on the premise of computer games NPCs as being sentient and having to battle the player.

... cant remember what it was called for the life of me though...

That was Reboot, right? I remember watching that once in awhile.

Anyway- I will be very. very afraid the day NPCs figure this out. All fear the goomba with the fire flower and the invincibilty star!

awesome! i loved this episode, very funny. those ninjas musta looked like talibanies to passersby in that park...

Question!
Where can I get a 'World's most evil boss' Coffee cup? :D

I was almost in tears that was one of your best ones yet :)

therockdemon:
if this is what happens to bad guys when you play a game then i feel very bad for doing that to them so many times

He has a wife and kids working as NPCs.

It's like that scene in Austin Powers where one of the henchmen dies and we get to see his grieving widow and bewildered children. Not so much funny as it is tragic.

This was funny though.

Is Paul playing the evil boss "Grim" from that older episode, "Bad News"? ("Fire Crusher!")

I'm seriously starting to want an actual LRR game about Grim and the spikey-haired protagonist out for revenge on him, now.

Concerning the ethical quandaries surrounding uber-AI: You don't actually need individual AI for each and every ninja to make them appear to be separate beings, and you certainly don't need to give them the actual ability to feel pain. Make a single AI that's basically the world's most awesome game master. His primary function is to give the people who play his game a good time, and since we're talking about sapient AI, he can probably tell whether you're the sort of guy who enjoys mildly challenging gameplay that doesn't get in the way of the narrative or brutal and unforgiving gameplay that makes you feel like the God of Video Games when you finally overcome it, or whatever other playstyle you prefer.

The solution to most AI problems is "make the AI want to do whatever we want it to do."

d_woo77:
Is Paul playing the evil boss "Grim" from that older episode, "Bad News"? ("Fire Crusher!")

I think so, and if so I hope we see some more in this series, they're among the best in my opinion and LRR sets the bar high to begin with.

I love this one. Seriously...why did no one do this earlier?

That was awesome. You guys make my day.

So, that's where glitches come from.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook