Critical Miss: Stowaways #10

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Dude, you're doing it wrong. You always ask street musicians to play Stairway to Heaven. It's the law.

I think the guy was distracted by the unfinished artwork in the last panel.

hmm, that was a bit unexpected, it seemed like you were going to go for a few comics with a bunch of game chars going wild in the town from the look of the last one, oh well

Lovely, she's completely insane!
Still, this is really interesting to read, and i really want to read the next one!
Awesome stuff.

Very funny comic.
"Charlize Theron stars in: Monster II, the fight for more oscars"

They will be back for sure. Ha Mama should have a beat down with the Duke.

I would never have pegged Ash Ketchum as a fan of Slayer.

She finally killed the fairy?!?

Raining Blood? I thought he'd at least ask for something classy like House of Death or Hail and KIll

Personally, I think she had it easy with Naxi. I mean come on, she could have been tormented by Slippy Toad!!

Haha, the Cooking Mama with Duke bit cracked me up.
The old man must think she is whacked!

Somehow, I sincerely doubt that "that's it". Call it a hunch.

I wonder if Duke's presence will be recurring as long as this insanity thing goes, it'd be the exact opposite of his track record.

something tells me in the last minute when she least expects it, the annoying fairy will pop up again.

I'm still tryong figure out WHY Ash is there. And not red.

Sure, Ash is based off of Red but he not him.

canadamus_prime:
I would never have pegged Ash Ketchum as a fan of Slayer.

I agrre, I always took him as a Jazz guy.

Woah hold it, Ash there are rules, the only song you can ever request is Free Bird.

Flint0924:
Personally, I think she had it easy with Naxi. I mean come on, she could have been tormented by Slippy Toad!!

or peppy... "do a barrel roll!"

I'm enjoying stowaway, you'll are doing a great job.

Hehehe...interesting that she still has the slight stammer. Wonder what that's doing there, what it will serve.

I wonder what Link is suppose to get her to do. He said "they" all just want her happy, but what do they mean by that?

Now all I can think about is how a cover of Raining Blood on an Ocarina will sound.
Internet, get to work on this!

Oooh, I like this plot. I wonder if she'll imagine Transformers. I love Transformers!
Nothing like seeing Starscream betray Megatron every crisp summer morning.

I lol'd at the idea of raining blood on an ocarina :L

Ok nevermind my hate on pokemons,Ash just won 10 points for his music taste

She's dead, isn't she.

Its far from over, at least the fairy is dead.

She didn't ask Link to get all the hallucinations to go away. Only Navi. We're just reading from the old guy's perspective.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing Charlize Theron in a hospital gown.

I would not have picked Ash/Red as a Slayer fan...

I still say pick up the fabulous drugs.

GrizzlerBorno:
Somehow, I sincerely doubt that "that's it". Call it a hunch.

To corroborate that hunch, she's still got the Triforce on her wrist even when she's commenting on the "beautiful silence".

Daystar Clarion:
Dude, you're doing it wrong. You always ask street musicians to play Stairway to Heaven. It's the law.

I thought it was Smoke on the Water?

OT: Does anyone know what the tattoo on her other wrist is? It looks a little like the Great Chain from Bioshock, but I didn't recall seeing it before this one.

The whiteness at the end makes me think this is anything but over. Same for the old man.

MasterOfWorlds:

Daystar Clarion:

I thought it was Smoke on the Water?

OT: Does anyone know what the tattoo on her other wrist is? It looks a little like the Great Chain from Bioshock, but I didn't recall seeing it before this one.

I think its just a plaster.

The duke/cooking mama thng was great, like the other guy said would be aweome if she beat up duke, hes nothing now.

Also didnt picture ash as a slayer fan.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or