Trailers: Fallout: New Vegas- Old World Blues Trailer

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Fallout: New Vegas- Old World Blues Trailer

Mad science abounds in the next DLC for Fallout: New Vegas.

Watch Video

Not getting burned on another fallout NV DLC. they have been such wretched garbage thus far, and I cannot believe I've wasted the money on them.

look great can't wait to play!

That looked pretty damn crazy. I'll pick it up at some point when Steam has it on special.

Ill buy this in a month when all the radioactive, cyber-scorpions have been worked out of it.

Yeah, I'll buy it. I got plenty of Microsoft points that need spending.

huh definitely interested, i've loved everything about new vegas so far so i'll check out some reviews once it out and give it a whirl.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to more New Vegas DLC. Finally it seems like energy weapons will get a few new weapons, they got kinda shafted in the past two DLC's.

I really thought we had left the bloody fucking dungeon creeping behind us by now. I hate buildings in RPG's I hate dungeons in RPG's. I wanna see some nice environments and enjoy a view reaching further than the next corridor.

Can't see what people like about it

What is this?No NV hate on the thread?! :D
I'm damn well playing this when the mods get some support for the new patches :/

Well, I'm interested. I'll probably wait a while before i buy any of the DLC though. Firstly just to see what the critics think and secondly because it's probably kind of expensive in the beginning. And I want to give them time to make the bloody thing work... :p

Looks just up my alley! Any word on when all the dlc will be done and we get a compilation pack/bundle download?

Wait what was that about my skin?

can i have a portal gun please

I love the look of this, even if it is only a standard filler DLC for a fallout franchise i don't hold that as a bad thing, having never played the originals i didn't have my opinions coloured. Played the shit out of Fallout 3 and all the DLC for it. Played, finished and loved new vegas but i need a new Xbox HDD before i can play the DLC for it.
As i said before i love the look of this DLC, love the crappy 1960's sci-fi/monster movie look.
"You lost the brain?" classic.

FOR SCIENCE! But yeah, this does actually look like it'd be interesting enough to buy, I still haven't bothered with te previous New Vegas DLC, I jsut hope they raise the damn elvel cap so I actually have an incentive to play said areas beyond new guns.

Looks great,for a second at the beggining i was hoping for Cybermen,but scorpions will since it seems to be plaenty of humour.

I hope it lives up to the trailer, it looks so fun!

leviadragon99:
FOR SCIENCE! But yeah, this does actually look like it'd be interesting enough to buy, I still haven't bothered with te previous New Vegas DLC, I jsut hope they raise the damn elvel cap so I actually have an incentive to play said areas beyond new guns.

The level cap is rasied by five for every DLC you buy

The humor seems pretty forced in this one. Don't know if I'll bother with it.

Looks totally different than the last two. And a whole new experience with new items. Looks great. I'l buy it.

whatdaya mean you lost my brain?
Again!?!

Love the comedy in it. Hope it delivers. The last 2 DLC's had very serious tones, but this may be a breath of fresh air.

Going by the current pattern, this DLC's main bug will reformat your hard drive.

Wow, it gives the impression that they were high when they made this trailer. Still, I'm getting it, as I can never have enough of Fallout.

They said they wanted for a more humorous feel in this DLC, while Dead money was "dark" and Honest Hearts "religious".. Will maybe buy it.

I JUST got to level 40, completed the other two DLC's, and found every location (save The Legate's Camp, obviously) for my main character. I'm soooooo fucking ready for this!

I'm not sure if the actual game content will be like this or if it's just the trailer, but boy am I sick of "retro grindhouse" bullshit these days.

It looks pretty interesting to me. Fallout was originally so humorous but they've made the new 3d ones so serious for the most part. It will be nice to see something with a lighter tone.

uppitycracker:
Not getting burned on another fallout NV DLC. they have been such wretched garbage thus far, and I cannot believe I've wasted the money on them.

This. I'm watching this trailer, and I said aloud to myself "What the fuck is this nonsense."

Point Lookout was exemplary. Anchorage, Broken Steel and The Pitt were fantastic This is just more Mothership Zeta-esque fantasy garbage, as if they're really trying way too fucking hard to follow the 50's 'SCIENCE!' ideal.

They've gone too far. 'We stripped out your skin'? 'You lost the brain?'? Cunting robo-scorpions?

I don't even play New Vegas anymore because the game itself is a joke compared to the mighty Fallout 3, and the DLC's are just fucking trash.

Bad, bad, bad, bad.

PunkRex:
Ill buy this in a month when all the radioactive, cyber-scorpions have been worked out of it.

Well said.

Jnat:
They said they wanted for a more humorous feel in this DLC, while Dead money was "dark" and Honest Hearts "religious".. Will maybe buy it.

Yeah it's not, and they weren't. Dead Money was frustrating and annoying, and Honest Hearts was just blowhard. This looks absolutely nonsensical rubbish, as if they're trying way too hard to say 'We're not serious game devs at all, now look at the dancing monkey!'

Harbinger_:

JochemDude:
I really thought we had left the bloody fucking dungeon creeping behind us by now. I hate buildings in RPG's I hate dungeons in RPG's. I wanna see some nice environments and enjoy a view reaching further than the next corridor.

SemiHumanTarget:
I'm not sure if the actual game content will be like this or if it's just the trailer, but boy am I sick of "retro grindhouse" bullshit these days.

These. It's old, Bethesda, just fucking stop. I really should have paid attention to Mothership Zeta being the deathknell of quality that it was.

I absolutely loved Dead Money, thought it surpassed any DLC Bethesda ever did for F3, so there. Honest Hearts wasnt as good though.

Im totally excited for this one.

This looks hilarious. I'm going to buy it.

Meh I payed more for much worse things. Besides the whole "Old world science" thing seems quite fun.

I'll buy it!

Sansha:

PunkRex:

Well said.

Jnat:

Yeah it's not, and they weren't. Dead Money was frustrating and annoying, and Honest Hearts was just blowhard. This looks absolutely nonsensical rubbish, as if they're trying way too hard to say 'We're not serious game devs at all, now look at the dancing monkey!'

Harbinger_:

JochemDude:

SemiHumanTarget:

These. It's old, Bethesda, just fucking stop. I really should have paid attention to Mothership Zeta being the deathknell of quality that it was.

yes, thank you for forcing your hate onto us; you can go now.

OT: i personally liked the silliness, but i remain weary. dead money was great and left me excited for the next dlc, but then after several months the hype waned and i got served with sub-par honest hearts.

i'm getting this, but if it isnt better than the last one, i doubt i'll get lonely road.

*Damn it, whats with the ads in the captcha! it's one thing if i can just ignore it, but its bullshit that i have to wait through this to post. now i have the stupid jingle stuck in my head. can we stick to stuff slightly less intrusive?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here