Miracle of Sound: Duke You Used to be Cool (Duke Nukem)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

mikespoff:

Russ Pitts:

mikespoff:
Also - loving that the Escapist intro is now silent for MoS vids. With other videos it's not such a big deal, but the sound effects often jar with the sound of song, and the MoS video doesn't have its own intro.

Much nicer just to move straight into the song with no sound effects. :)

Glad you noticed, and I agree. Much cleaner as a music video presentation with the pre-roll bumper running over the song lead-in. I started that with "Sweet LA" and I think I'll probably keep it. Might try to work up a completely new intro as well if I have time at some point.

Yeah, I actually went back and re-watched the "Sweet LA" video after this one and noticed that it was also silent there - wasn't sure if it had been that way originally or had been retroactively removed. On that note, the "Sweet LA" is among the best vids that you've done - great blend of black and white with colour, great mood-match for the song.

Thanks!

I was try

wow... this is your best work yet.

first time you ever did a song, i saw the iron maiden influence, now i can see the Five Finger Death Punch influence. really kick-ass song this week dude. REALLY kick ass.

Azaraxzealot:
wow... this is your best work yet.

first time you ever did a song, i saw the iron maiden influence, now i can see the Five Finger Death Punch influence. really kick-ass song this week dude. REALLY kick ass.

Thank you :)

I've never listened to FFDP but will be sure to check them out now :)

So what do we call it? Operation : Dick Spray? I mean, Duke must of spent a good while on that whiteboard penis he was drawing. ;)

Looks like Duke heard you (and damn near everyone else), and is getting rid of the lame 2-weapon rule. But will the world stop being so cruel?

(Very original comment, I know.)

Sigh, it's funny because it's true. :/

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook