Feed Dump: Magnet Boy & Fat Baby

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Magnet Boy & Fat Baby

They're the new action heroes sweeping the headlines of the nation, and making us giggle.

Watch Video

X MEN WAS PREDICTING THE FUTURE~!!!!!
I want to be wolverine
snick snick!

Do they happen to know why the baby was so big? I mean, really, that's huge.

The first minute or so of this nearly made unidentified liquids project from my orifices.

That's disgusting, so please try to be just a tad less hilarious please. For everyone's sake.

Did the two of them just unlock the super secret special mode from Mortal Kombat?

Pause at 2:37. Just saying.

Also, someone needs to die for that closing pun.

The vuvuzela had me laughing, awkwardly hard.

It took me about 15 tries to get that stupid frame that you guys tried to sneak in there. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to post it or not...

Also, why do all of Graham's monkey stories get interupted. What's up with all this monkey business? And yes, I know that was horrifyingly bad.

I like how Bronow had think ahead incase Hitler come back as a zombie citizen.
Oh god I can't stop laughing at the Vuvuzela news! (Dammit I wanted to heard about that monkey news!) Was by that any chance the same vuvuzela you used in that LSR episodes a year ago (the one on how to avoid xmas)?

Kapol:
It took me about 15 tries to get that stupid frame that you guys tried to sneak in there. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to post it or not...

Same here, I'm not sure if it was worth it - I think that expression will haunt my nightmares.

How many takes did the Vuvuzela news take?

Because if you got that in one and kept a straight face then I'm very impressed.

Hungry Donner:

Kapol:

Same here, I'm not sure if it was worth it - I think that expression will haunt my nightmares.

That alone makes it totally worth it. Haunting memories of images like that are the best kind. It's the final push I'm gonna need to go mad with how weird and somewhat disturbing everything gets.

my speakers are now blown thank you vuvuzelas

A vuvuzela war?
OH, THE HUMANITY!!!!!

Kapol:

please do. Ive been trying for 15 minutes and yet I have nothing. I have had to listen to the same pun over and over again

I saw the thumbnail and was expecting excellence. It did not disappoint.

Oh Garzweiler... that poor vuvuzela. You've wronged it so.

Great episode!!

The vuvuzela news section is a keeper :P
Another great episode guys, keep up the good work!

The vuvuzela news made me hurt on the inside because I was laughing too much.

In fact, I'm going to watch the whole thing again.

I laughed so hard at "figuring out what the ??? is" Great episode.

Kapol:

Hungry Donner:

Kapol:

That alone makes it totally worth it. Haunting memories of images like that are the best kind. It's the final push I'm gonna need to go mad with how weird and somewhat disturbing everything gets.

I will take the choice out of your hands. Click at your own peril...

The 2:37 thing, for anyone who desperately needs to know:

Good show, old chaps, but I miss Kathleen. Her "geeking out at the princess" bit was awesome.

zombie711:

Kapol:

please do. Ive been trying for 15 minutes and yet I have nothing. I have had to listen to the same pun over and over again

Edit: Ninja'd. The image is above this post.

There you go. Hope you enjoy the weird look he has.

Rats I hate holiday sauce, and glad to see you found more uses for the vuvuzela. Disrupting news stories about monkeys and then a vuvuzela war. Nice episode, and I bet those people just wanted an excuse to go to France.

oh man, awesome episode. This show is so great that i've started watching it before Zero Punctuation.

Really? the captcha is, in itself, an ad for Norwegian cruise line, and I have to type in their url? Really?

Magnet Boy is Magneto and Fat Baby is The Blob :O

Vuvuzella duelling, coming soon to an Olympics near you!

He's Magneto.

That kid is in for some lethal bullying when some stupid kid decides to try knife throwing.

In other news, yes. They did just make out. Hilarious.

In that pith helmet he looks SO like the chubby guy from it Ain't Half Hot Mum. :)

Well, I hope Alex is going to support James then, since he knocked him up like that.

Needs more Vuvuzela news xD

why don't all news shows have a Vuvuzela segment? Clearly this is what they have been missing.

I love the hand gesture that has been edited in for about 1 frame.

Oh the hat pun. That was brilliant.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or