Critical Miss: They Brought Him to the Castle to Die...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

That is so wrong on so many levels. But still funny as hell!

I still haven't forgotten the monstrosity that was the US ICO cover...*shudders*

Hmm, I think it needs more brown and nazi zombies, then you can really shift some copies.

Lol. I love this one. It reminds me of how much I dislike it when they change box art here.

Hahaha I am not ashamed to say I play the shit out of that game

Eh, too much green and red. I only play games that are realistically brown and gray.

Speak for yourself, America.

Us Europeans got this piece of awesome boxart...

ICO HD: Now with Counter Strike weapons.

Ahhh yes, a fantasy adventure game for the new modern age.

Sad thing is that it probably would sell more if the box art looked like that.

Daystar Clarion:

i swear ICO is stalking me... ever since i saw it in a nearby Gamestop it's been showing up everywhere mocking me for not buying it

katboii:

Daystar Clarion:

i swear ICO is stalking me... ever since i saw it in a nearby Gamestop it's been showing up everywhere mocking me for not buying it

You really should play it. It's a great game.

Or are you waiting for the HD release?

Woot, now the "storyline" is over we can get back to actual entertaining comics.

And no matter how eye-blisteringly awful the US cover was, the European one linked above is easy awesome enough to make up for it.

0_o It's weird seeing Wander with a grin on his face that huge. I didn't think he was the smiley type.

Oh, and I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON THESE RE-RELEASES SINCE THEY WERE ANNOUNCED! :D

Daystar Clarion:

katboii:

Daystar Clarion:

You really should play it. It's a great game.

Or are you waiting for the HD release?

they're making an HD release?... maybe i should see if i could find it somewhere

What game is the other guy from?

deshorty:
What game is the other guy from?

Shadow of the Colossus.

NEEDS MOAR BROWN!

I mean, how can you at the moment?

uguito-93:
I still haven't forgotten the monstrosity that was the US ICO cover...*shudders*

Oh it couldn't have been that bad as everyone makes it out to be....

*Pulls up Image*

HOLY SHIT! That's Bad!!
Quick get me the good Box art now!!!!

That's Better :D

I would totally play that game. :|

This is the only HD remake collection I have no interest in.

Does that make me a bad gamer?

uguito-93:

That cover caused me to not buy the game.

Whoever decided that box art was a good idea, is a damn idiot.

Sad but true I mean look a Kirby and Mega Man. Apparently when they got over to the US they just got mean or were totally mangled.

The Skull in the Background is Perfect.

And hell, id buy it.
Looks like fun.

The box art made me shiver :S

I know they won't go that far, but just the idea is terrifying.

Need HD remake of mega man legends 1 and 2...make it so!

OK, that skull in the background on the right--the one that seems to be wearing some stylish shades, and cruising across the surface of a lake--totally deserves to be a colossus. Specifically a colossus that cannot be killed because it's badass-ness precludes any weak spots.

Rydell, Carter: if there is ever a sequel to SotC, please be involved in making it. The world deserves that skull.

The_root_of_all_evil:

I mean, how can you at the moment?

Some kind of cryptic message?

Solve Media - "yada yada" - at least that's a little better than captcha in arabic for some reason.

katboii:

they're making an HD release?... maybe i should see if i could find it somewhere

Did you even read the comic?

That cover looks pretty awesome actually I'd totally want that cover if i was a game character

Good lord I didn't take Yahtzee seriously when he said american box art was shit compared to every where else ever, but seeing this I now know the error of my foolish ways. The american art makes it look like it's going to be Gauntlet, instead of... hmm, I have no idea what games are like Ico.

katboii:

Daystar Clarion:

hmpf lucky for some, id love to be able to find a copy localy here dang it.

edit: ... wait i derped, i thought you met you've been seeing copys all over the place.

well im a idiot.

I haven't played ICO, but I've played SoTC, for which I am oh-so excited. That game was fun and...WAIT, no what am I saying, it wasn't just fun, it was Ark-of-the-Covenant-face-meltingly-AWESOME!

So yeah, hopefully by September 27th I have my PS3 back...

Irridium:

uguito-93:

That cover caused me to not buy the game.

Whoever decided that box art was a good idea, is a damn idiot.

Good lord! I didn't know what the US box art looked like until now. America has my sympathies, that is truly awful.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here