Name Game: A Boy and His Bike Part 5

And a very good story arc it is. very impressed with it so far. You should make like a magazine of it, like Hybrid Rain does for his Screwattack Magazine. (sorry, if I could name the program itself, I would)

I assume they're talking about Lady Gaga's lawyers, I wonder what they're doing to piss them off. Perhaps insulting her absurd outfits? Oh well, good strip as always.

Maybe i was confused by the way they were talking i thought it was a seperagte character meant to be his grilfreind. The snap-back from that when i realised was a little sharp : |

bleachigo10:
I assume they're talking about Lady Gaga's lawyers, I wonder what they're doing to piss them off.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame/8537-Name-Game-Lukes-Legacy-Part-3

Formica Archonis:

bleachigo10:
I assume they're talking about Lady Gaga's lawyers, I wonder what they're doing to piss them off.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame/8537-Name-Game-Lukes-Legacy-Part-3

Oh right, I had forgotten about that. That makes a lot more sense than just insulting her outfits.

Heh, nice game face. Also, another nice comic, god stuff.

*Sniff*
Aaaw, a sacrifice for his sister. It's so touching :)

BeckerRosalind343454:
Snip for bot selling of stuffs on bad websites

Nice to see that all that captcha crap is doing its job of keeping the bots away......

OT: So, Jack was gonna sacrifice his bike, but ends up getting a job at Name Game instead? Are we still in the past, cos it looks like Alyx is just a shopper not a part of the team. THIS IS A CONFUSING BUT AWESOME COMIC!

Very cute, I'm liking this arc more and more.

Sgt_Jakeman214:
post="6.301468.12054738"]OT: So, Jack was gonna sacrifice his bike, but ends up getting a job at Name Game instead? Are we still in the past, cos it looks like Alyx is just a shopper not a part of the team. THIS IS A CONFUSING BUT AWESOME COMIC!

In the comic that's been mentioned, Alix says that she got hired after Jack so yeah, she's just a shopper at this point and it's still a flashback (probably).

Not once, ever, have I seen a 'now hiring' sign at a games retailer. Those places are flooded with resumes, they never have to ask.

lol gotta love the name game face XD

Well, looks like Jack's bike found him a job. Now that's a nice side feature.
:) Love to see more of this.

You know that's probable why I don't have a job // I've not walked into a place and yelled "Hey Ugly" As we know it worked for him

-M

Capt. Crankypants:
Not once, ever, have I seen a 'now hiring' sign at a games retailer. Those places are flooded with resumes, they never have to ask.

Actually, the gameshop I frequent had a sign up a couple months ago. Not a big store but loyal clientele. They're still processing the resumes as there are hundreds...

I need a part six,
please tell me there's a part six!

Did he forget to put gas in it? He probably forgot to put gas in it.

Nice tie-in with the previous story arc

If I ever had to do this with my possessions I am not ashamed to say that I would cry. A lot.

I can't wait to see Jack eat his words

This really pulled at my heartstrings, you bastards.

I like that guy more and more. He is a very good old brother. Go guy! Go!

So that's the best line to use for a job interview. This website teaches me so much :x

i thought GaGa was their nickname for their grandma and that this happened before lady Gaga was a thing for awhile there.

But didin't this guy get hired before the chick did? i am teh lost.

I feel your pain, LeeLee. I had to draw a motorcyle one time for a comic and gosh darnit it was the hardest part of the entire thing.

Well that was Rude... but I guess the Tardis does know best after all.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here