Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Charades

Pages PREV 1 2

Wolfenbarg:
I really hope they can sort out whatever is going on on their end or at least give us a real update about what happened. There really aren't enough longform narrative web-series out there. Then again, it might just be the update schedule. Paul Hearding said on the Pure Pwnage forum that he's been working 80 hours a week. Just producing an episode that's the length of a network television episode once a month with a skeleton crew is hard, but to put 3-4 shorts on top of that? That's the stuff of my nightmares. If that is the problem, I'd rather see less updates with quality stuff than have them go insane to make a weekly update... Then again, with a cast that large they may even rely on the weekly update to make sure everyone gets a share.

Satansgrandma is right, this is like Pure Pwnage all over again.

We are trying not to become Pure Pwnage here ( at least in the sense where they dissapeared ) I assure you, things are going on with a few of the crew members where life has literally just kicked them in the balls and stood over them laughing, unfortunately they are integral to filming anything that we have scripted. We will be holding a big crew meeting here in the next day or so so we can figure out how to proceed from here. Thankfully The Escapist has been understanding of our situation and has not cancelled us yet. We just need a little time to reorganize and get moving again. We apologize for all this and hope you can bear with us. We love making this show and wouldn't be here without you guys rooting for us!

I really hope you guys work everything out as this was quickly becoming my favourite series on the Escapist. Like Wolfenbarg said, I'd rather see less updates with more quality than the other way around. To anyone craving more content I recommend checking out their website. There are a lot more videos there that haven't been posted on the Escapist such as the Ask a Master series.

Penn0086:
. We just need a little time to reorganize and get moving again. We apologize for all this and hope you can bear with us.

i was wondering where your next episode was.

O well I am a patient person so as long as it continues (eventually [you can wait a year like ask a ninja if you want]) I am happy.

Best of luck trying to figure it out

Here's hoping things work out for all you guys at PGG. It's such a great show and so unlike anything else on The Escapist, it would be a great shame to lose it.

Have we ever gotten any word on what the eventual fate of this was? Anyone know if they intend on coming back at some point? it is still listed as a current show under 'videos'.

Pity this show died. It was a lot of fun... but apparently the chaos of life has taken another life.

Mercurio Osterman:
Pity this show died. It was a lot of fun... but apparently the chaos of life has taken another life.

it is sad but true. as a former member of the crew i just want to say that we tried very very hard to keep the show from dying. but our leader was brought down by life and we eventually had to take the show off life support and let it die in peace. i hope more people stumble across these gems of comity. maybe someday it will rise like a phoenix from the ashes and live again? I (we) still appreciate your viewership.

satansgrandma:

Mercurio Osterman:

it is sad but true. as a former member of the crew i just want to say that we tried very very hard to keep the show from dying. but our leader was brought down by life and we eventually had to take the show off life support and let it die in peace. i hope more people stumble across these gems of comity. maybe someday it will rise like a phoenix from the ashes and live again? I (we) still appreciate your viewership.

Had no idea anyone still posted in here in 2013. I still come back and watch these sometimes. Hate that it went away. I really enjoyed the brand of humor.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here