Miracle of Sound: I Suck at Call of Duty

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT
 

Miracle, hold me. I was just Blop shot.

It hurts my soul..

I haven't heard this in a while, awesome as ever!

MiracleOfSound:

Redlin5:
Nice to hear this one again :)

*crosses fingers for a new one next week* :D

Don't worry, it's back to a new song next week ;)

juffeee:
how can someone suck in this kind of game....So easy game. =/

Silly statement.

Multiplayer games are only as easy as your opposition. I'd love to see you go up against Mark Of J or Sandy Ravage and then say COD is 'easy'.

The sad thing about it is someone will come along and swear they went 8 billion and zero against gods brother bob, sandy, seananners and the dev team. Personally I can lose against bots on combat training/easy. :/

Heh, I came into this thinking "meh Call of Duty song, might not be that great" but Gavin still manages to make a song about CoD incredibly awesome. I hadn't heard this one before so it's new to me, unlike a lot the people here. Good job man keep em coming!

Was hoping for this one to make it on here. It's what got me hooked on Miracle's stuff.

Also a brilliant workout song, incidentally.

Cherry Cola:
Miracle, hold me. I was just Blop shot.

It hurts my soul..

I feel your pain man. I really do.

juffeee:
how can someone suck in this kind of game....So easy game. =/

It's really easy to act like your awesome before no one has seen you play isn't it? Let's see a video of you playing.

Aahhh this is a good one. I remember seeing this on youtube and loved it, and now I can listen to it here! Hooray!

This is pretty much me when I play Call of Duty, I suck so hard at it.

MiracleOfSound:

Cherry Cola:
Miracle, hold me. I was just Blop shot.

It hurts my soul..

I feel your pain man. I really do.

Oh wait, now I saw Thunder's blop shot.

Suddenly it feels like I'm whining when it could be much worse.

MiracleOfSound:

Irridium:
Don't worry Miracle, we all have our moments. Though yours seem to last longer than others... your just that special!

Here's one of my moments:

Yeah, it was me that died. I wasn't even angry, just... stunned.

LOL Riddy got random tomahawked :D :D

You just know that clip went in some 12 year old's montage too.

Hey, I'm older than that, I'll have you know!

...and I'm not making a montage. Honest. :D

I wish I sucked that little. You manage to hit kill streaks.

juffeee:
how can someone suck in this kind of game....So easy game. =/

Because it's multiplayer? In order for someone to be awesome and pwn everyone else, someone else has to be the one getting constantly owned.

Cherry Cola:

MiracleOfSound:

Cherry Cola:
Miracle, hold me. I was just Blop shot.

It hurts my soul..

I feel your pain man. I really do.

Oh wait, now I saw Thunder's blop shot.

Suddenly it feels like I'm whining when it could be much worse.

I'm starting to think people pick Second Chance and Ghost when they see him in the lobby, haha

I cant remember did you ever do a crysis or crysis 2 song?

Cherry Cola:
Miracle, hold me. I was just Blop shot.

It hurts my soul..

JD2020 just watched a blopshot vid and said it was legit because the guy got killed by a noob tube.

The guy noob tubed FROM Second Chance.

I don't think JD plays his own game much.

Ryans Solution:
I cant remember did you ever do a crysis or crysis 2 song?

No but if I did it would be called 'I Hate Cloak'

You know I usually don't really pay attention to the video aspect of your videos, but this had me laughing out loud. I cannot tell you how many times I have killed myself with grenades over the years. >.>

It isn't just you I can't play Black Ops either but can still manage to make it into at least the top of server in nearly every game on CoD 4 or 2. Although this might be a console thing as I play on PC but I have never complained about people using M16 with red dot and neither was it banned from scrims. No one even bothered to use it in scrims it was either Ak with red dot or M4 with silencer.

This is the first time I've seen this vid. I love it. It could use a dubstep remix though, just sayin

And also, I do suck at call of duty so I could relate

awww was looking forward to a new song. :< (he's had the song on his youtube before he came onto the escapist.)

Does this mean your other excellent oldies are gonna get a video treatment? Freeman, Carmine, Santiago, Shepard?

Awesome, I've heard this one before, but I've never seen a video for it! I bought this one off iTunes after I started listening- the video makes it that much better, though!

Speaking of iTunes, I still can't find Sweet L.A. on iTunes no matter how hard I look... Is that just a problem of mine, or is it not there for some reason?

MiracleOfSound:

Cherry Cola:
Miracle, hold me. I was just Blop shot.

It hurts my soul..

JD2020 just watched a blopshot vid and said it was legit because the guy got killed by a noob tube.

The guy noob tubed FROM Second Chance.

I don't think JD plays his own game much.

Activision, lose Treyarch's number.

There's something about Black Ops that just seems to allow more of that "How the fuck did that just happen..." than in any previous game.

I swear, if you have a 60% chance to win a fight and the other guy has a 40% chance, you'll still manage to lose somehow.

Also, I'm still rather shocked at how these are all different tunes and genres, yet they can stand on their own better than any artists entire album.

It's pretty ridiculous.

My friend is really jealous now! XD
I have an awesome theme song and he doesn't.

The problem for me is that I'm nowhere near bad enough to cause some of the really funny fails but I'm not good enough to be competitive at all online. I'm just mediocre and I hate it.

PortalThinker113:

Speaking of iTunes, I still can't find Sweet L.A. on iTunes no matter how hard I look... Is that just a problem of mine, or is it not there for some reason?

ITunes is unpredictable and, if I'm honest - bloody unreliable.

I uploaded the song last Wednesday but for some reason it hasn't appeared yet. It happened with Wheatley's Song too - It will eventually, just usually takes a while. You can get Sweet L.A. on Bandcamp.com though

Tdc2182:

Also, I'm still rather shocked at how these are all different tunes and genres, yet they can stand on their own better than any artists entire album.

It's pretty ridiculous.

Day = made. thank you :)

Eikoandmog:
The problem for me is that I'm nowhere near bad enough to cause some of the really funny fails but I'm not good enough to be competitive at all online. I'm just mediocre and I hate it.

A lot of these fails were gathered over time, I'm not THAT bad :D But yes, there are days where I feel like my hands just won't do what I tell them to.

Its nice to see a video of this song
i've been listening to this on your site as I kicked my "pro" friends ass at African American Ops

lol. sounds pretty much like me. but at times i feel like the game hates me. people dint die when i shoot them, i knife some one, you see the blood but he dint die. every one seams to know where i am because i am already dead before i am even around the corner....
etc etc.
so yes, i suck at it.

MiracleOfSound:

PortalThinker113:

Speaking of iTunes, I still can't find Sweet L.A. on iTunes no matter how hard I look... Is that just a problem of mine, or is it not there for some reason?

ITunes is unpredictable and, if I'm honest - bloody unreliable.

I uploaded the song last Wednesday but for some reason it hasn't appeared yet. It happened with Wheatley's Song too - It will eventually, just usually takes a while. You can get Sweet L.A. on Bandcamp.com though

Ahh, okay. Yea, I can always trust iTunes to screw something up for me even when I'm just trying to put my library in order- I can imagine it must be a headache trying to get something actually uploaded. Thanks for letting me know!

MiracleOfSound:

DaHero:
Can you make one for people who are really good but always end up on the losing team? That's my life so far, not just CoD.

No really...9/10 FPS I'm in the top 3 of the server but on the losing team. Actually come to think of it, that's the story of my life...not just my gaming hobby.

I went 28-4 in a TDM last week and lost.

Yeah that's just about my story. I find it really unfair that I'm not recognized on an individual level. Games really should give points equal to winning for a losing teammate with a high score. I think that would reduce a lot of the noob-calling that we get in games.

A strange game.
The only winning move is not to play.

krickit:
A strange game.
The only winning move is not to play.

I'm imagining a ban hammer about now.

Still... poor Miracle.

krickit:
A strange game.
The only winning move is not to play.

lol, thats what i do now. had enough of it. besides, paying always 15$ for a new map pack so that you can keep playing, is for sure not my thing.
well, im playing TF2 again. at least there i die properly and not just out of nowhere were i have the impression every one knows where i am.

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Log in or Register to Comment
Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  
  
Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here