Feed Dump: Drugged Food in the 90s

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

This comment thread isn't properly connected to the news feed entry - which claims there have been no replies and which gives you a 404 error if you click on it. Won't someone think of the children?

loodmoney:
Almost lost it when Alex broke Graham's neck. Violent flashbacks to this.

First time I got an in-joke; I am so proud!

Dammit, Ninja'd. I was wondering if anyone else got that reference.

MowDownJoe:
I was going to say post a link to the actual comic, but considering the year mentioned in the comic...

And yeah, I laughed at all the Wayne's World stuff...

Ditto, on both counts. A very fun episode, and Kathleen was somehow being even more adorable than usual (which might be a little disturbing, thanks to all the butts).

In case you didn't figure it out, the US doesn't have a difference between automatic and stick shifts. At this point in the states, they might as well call automatic the new standard, and stick shifts, well stick shifts.

So, the FDA isn't all bad. I'd rather not get HGH accidentally.

That has got to be the gentlest neck snap I've ever seen.

Don't worry , Graham. I got the "Hammer , don't hurt em" joke , and it made me laugh ! XD

also , is that dandruff on Alex's T-shirt ? >:/

Oh , shit , double post !! ><

hurray for my first double post :P

Orinon:
OMG IT FEATURED A LIVE MURDER

But no sharpened carrot. >_<

Orinon:
OMG IT FEATURED A LIVE MURDER

Good thing, after they teased us with one before.

Not that I get off on that or anything.

HehehhehhHehHEHHehehhehHEHHEhehhEHHEHEHHEHEHEEEE

Full disclosure, Seagal Special was unplanned. I was just sort of rambling and Alex decided to put a stop to it.
Improv!

release MC HAMMER! awesome :]

Balthazzar:
That has got to be the gentlest neck snap I've ever seen.

It wasn't gentle, it was "casual". The relaxed hand of a person who has done it many times before. Alex is like a sex machine of murder.

Not a murder machine. A sex machine. Of murder.

Still not getting off on this.

I wanna say CNN has that hat for it's war correspondents.

The Segal Special returns! I was hoping for a side salad but I'll take what I can get.

Women taking off their clothes to support a politician is weird. Women taking off their clothes to support Vlad Putin is weird that it took so long to happen.

The Random One:
Women taking off their clothes to support a politician is weird.

In Soviet Russia, you fuck government!

(Got nothin'. It was either that or a sex scandal joke. The Soviet Russia meme seemed a better bet.)

The Random One:
Women taking off their clothes to support Vlad Putin is weird that it took so long to happen.

Really? I don't find him anything worth getting naked over. He's like mirror-universe Pee Wee Herman.

Oh the '90's.. I don't miss them.. much. music.

Kathleen needs to grow a beard. Shes ruining the beard equation in the show

Okay that ending was hilarious! I do hope you guys manage to resurrect Graham for the next video though.

Also I am vaguely disturbed by Pirate Alex and Billions of Butts Kathleen.

I groaned.....SO much throughout this one.

Thank you Alex for that mercy killing at the end!

(btw...Kathleen? Without a doubt...the WORST Porky Pig impression i've EVER seen)

rofl!
Thanks for the chuckles folks!

Wait, if she has that many butts, does that mean she can flood an entire sewer system when she poops?

Oh wait, silly me, girls don't poop.

I didn't get the "radnor" thing, but another great episode.

I might just watch this more often.

Hungry Donner:
I think Kathleen and Alex are getting too much caffeine, or sugar, or something.

lemiel14n3:
I'm from Radnor Pa (well, walking distance) and you're pronouncing it wrong (understandable, all our towns in this area were named either by the Indians or the Amish, hell we've got a town called Intercourse) it's pronounced "rad-nr" (not sure why the "o" is silent, but hell whatever)

It's funnier with the O though, and it gives you an excuse to call him "Grah Ham."

Yes, when you stress the "O" it gives it a wonderful 50's killer robot sound.

Don't forget the transfused blood sausage.

Also, here is that Putin support group's vid:

I don't think I can ever thank the Escapist enough for showing me the joy that is LRR and all their wonderful Madness

Thank you Escapist, truly you are the King of Kings

-M

Aww, why'd they have to kill off Graham?

Unoriginal069:
(btw...Kathleen? Without a doubt...the WORST Porky Pig impression i've EVER seen)

Hmmm. Wonder what Porky would sound like as a New Zealander?

Ah, good old Canada, where Wayne's World references are not random. You pretty much expects it.

Good thing Alex decided to do it with dressing...

Thanks guys. Seriously needed that. Gonna have to add some more love for the Wayne's World bit too.

Loved the Crapshots reference. Does this signal new episodes!?

It was great, you went crazy, nice little effects too.

Good god....I never want to allow anything to sink in again!

Yay! South Africa made it into the Feed Dump :D
And, "Kathleen"?? For some reason, I thought her name was Susan :?
Great feed, butI didn't particularly like this episodes hat.

I was in a bad mood yesterday and didn't want that to bring down Feed dump so I waited 'til today to watch it.

Glad I did, it was wonderful as always. =)

I loved the Bill and Ted segment! I should re-watch those movies one day.

Also, I would think that cemeteries would have some system in place to prevent something like a grave mix-up of that kind, but I guess accidents do happen...several years ago.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here