Critical Miss: The Catherine Experience

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Nicely done.

Woah. What the? Is that supposed to be you IRL?

In that case.....your girlfriend has blue hair? Blue hair is a thing? As in it's not a cartoon/anime thing?

People are actually playing this game?

GrizzlerBorno:
Woah. What the? Is that supposed to be you IRL?

In that case.....your girlfriend has blue hair? Blue hair is a thing? As in it's not a cartoon/anime thing?

I thought the hair was black. Might just be my monitor though.

But yes, blue hair is a thing. Just look for the wannabe goths and anime club attendees for proof.

OT: Choices. Sweet, sweet choices with actual consequences. Best keep Peter M. away though.

Wait, is that a Reptar shirt?

If this is suppossed to be you IRL, can we assume then that you're a Rugrats fan?

GrizzlerBorno:

Yeah, dying hair has become a fashion thing very recently in the year 1998 or so.

Seriously tho... brilliant comic.

Simple, clean and immensely powerful.

The best webcomic one-off I've read in at least a month.

I can so picture a few ex's doing this happening to me.

Luckily I'm single now so I can choose all the bad options with no reprisal ^.^

Don't even LINGER on the Yes option. ;)

Aww... I broke my firm stance on not reading any Critical Miss comics to read this one, because I'm a big Atlas/Catherine fan... Bleh. Shouldn't have bothered. :(

Oh this is sooooo pricelessly true....

Perhaps a game better off played single... unless you like messing up a guys love life just for the hell of it

The above comic is eerily similar to my experience with the Xbox 360 demo of Catherine. My girlfriend took the more subtle approach of sitting across from me and simply staring at me the whole time. I think she blinked maybe once every four minutes.

CREEEEEEEPY.

At least you still have a girlfriend. :P

Ha the assumptions people (or rather i) make! I always assumed that the artist was female because the lead character was female = P Unless of course she is female and does have a gf! O god!! too many assumptions without answers!

But yes good comic as always

Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I can imagine this happening to someone in the world right now.

Yeah this is why I'm not going to play it myself... I'll let her play...

Well, you can't say he ain't got a brain.

Haha. I hope you have a much less stressful time playing the full game.

Excellent. Beautiful tension and extremely funny. It's up there with your original bro'splosion strip imo.

You've become extremely adept at cramming a ton of information into a mere few images Carter. I particularly liked the use of anime tropes here, very appropriate.

But the game never gave you a choice. You're forced to cheat on Katherine with Catherine.

And that's why I can't have nice things don't get this comic.

Reptar.....REPTAR!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you can't be bad with a girl around.

Just gold, man. Simply gold.
What makes it worse is when your girl and her best friend are over and watching you play. Dear God... The pressure...

Also: Reptar!

z121231211:
But the game never gave you a choice. You're forced to cheat on Katherine with Catherine.

Yes, but as most pressuring girlfriends would reply, "You have the choice of enjoying it or not."

That was pretty damn funny.

Also, Reptar shirt FTW.

Ahahahahaha, yes. Having a girlfriend may be a wonderful thing, but it can cause... difficulties at times.

z121231211:

It'd be awesome if you did have the choice about that.

Oh, well I guess you stay with Katherine then. Are you sure? Yes. Oh. I guess you just have a normal relationship. So much for being chased by giant projections of guilt

z121231211:

A sense of literalism is inferior to a sense of humor.

Well, good thing is if you bought the game you can just play it all the way through again while she's not around. Because really, she's already seen the game through once, and she's seen how you chose monogamy the first time around rather than what comes natural during your first playthrough.

And really, you'd have already done all the choices in reverse to get the other endings anyway. Right?

XD So awesome! Now THAT would be great advertising if the developers had come up with it.

z121231211:

As far as I've seen you can't choose only the first time.
Then again, the game has too keep bringing up the moral choices all the way, so I wonder how will that play out in the story. Like, me trying to make all the good moral choices while Vincent keeps trying to run away from commitment?

Hahahaa, awesome. I've seen women like that. If I get the game, I'm pretty sure that my women would just encourage me to be a horrible pervert because she is one too.

Wow,I hadn't even thought of that!
I might even get it just to see my GF's reaction!

I admit that I would press yes just to see what would happen in real life...

Choose wisely...

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or