Trailers: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Comic-Con Trailer

really looking forward to this. why? because Zelda :D
</fanboy>

Speakercone:
really looking forward to this. why? because Zelda :D
</fanboy>

Some things should just be taken as a given.

First party developed console zelda game= good times, for example.

Yup, looks awesome I will say that. Though am I correct in thinking you need the Wii Motion Plus for this?

Ooof Wii showing a bit too much skin here. I must say the general aesthetic (thanks EC) is nice and very Zelda-ish but the resolution is a bit weak for todays market, things are a bit polygonal. It an be cell shaded and cartoony and still smooth. Not the games fault, just the Wii's choice of hardware.
If they can combine easy movement which seamlessly flows into rewarding and fun wii/sword combat then the game will be great no matter what. But I must say the Wii is showing it's age and lack of power here.

Oh my god, that girl from that concept art from forever ago is finally confirmed to be in the game!
She's a bit darker, and kinda celestial, but it's cool nonetheless.

Is that a sky whale/shark hybrid?

I'm not the biggest Zelda expert but it looks/feels more japanese than any other zelda game i've seen/played. Or is this just me.

Actually am not that excited for this. Looks kinda similar to every other zelda game except that this time instead of using a boat or a train your flying a bird.

Kinda wish that they'd make them like they used to :/

1:12-1:14 was it missing a couple of frames or is it just me. The animations seem to not flow, I hope we get more gameplay footage than this.

Damn zelda, you crazy.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here