Trailers: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Strider vs. Ghost Rider

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Strider vs. Ghost Rider

Marvel's Ghost Rider takes on Capcom's Strider in this gameplay preview for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Watch Video

Well, looks like my Badass Swordsman Team just got a new addition.

And Ghost Rider looks like he's no slouch, either. Pretty balanced ranged and close combat attack combos.

The gameplay still looks kinda "scrubby", but if the game ends up being as balanced as I hope it will be, I'll be all over it.

Although I will admit, Ghost Rider and Vergil look all kinds of tempting...

I've never read a Ghost Rider book, nor have I seen the movie with Nicholas Cage, but I can't deny how awesome he looks.

Also, Strider has been a really popular choice for a good long time now...

Well, looks like Scorpion's uncle made it to the game.

I'd really like to play that strider game cause it looks pretty cool but him in marvel vs capcom is nice although it did fleece my friend who bought the previous one.

Okay seriously? MvC3 was a disappointment, this updated release better have more content than new characters. Like the story mode it teased at with the trailers.

Ken_J:
Okay seriously? MvC3 was a disappointment, this updated release better have more content than new characters. Like the story mode it teased at with the trailers.

Seth Killian seems to be hinting that there may be more of a story focused mode this time around.. but hasn't given any actual details. Honestly, as much as I love Capcom's fighters, I wouldn't get my hopes up for more story content. It's never been something they've spent much time on.

SO HAPPY THAT STRIDER IS IN THE GAME NOW!
BUT SO SAD THAT HIS VOICE IS SO HORRIBLE TO LISTEN TO!

coolbluex:
SO HAPPY THAT STRIDER IS IN THE GAME NOW!
BUT SO SAD THAT HIS VOICE IS SO HORRIBLE TO LISTEN TO!

At least there's an option to turn his spoken language to Japanese if you want.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here