Trailers: End of Nations - Factions

End of Nations - Factions

End of Nation's developers provide some insight on the two factions of Trion's upcoming MMO.

Watch Video

Well this is the first time that i've heard about End of Nations. I might look into it a bit more, but it strikes me as being a 3-way Command and Conquer, like C&C: Generals.

this is pretty damn cool

also a RTS MMO that is kinda new

So, stealth-army and brute force-army...where have we heard that before? I think I even saw a Mammoth tank in there.

I'll play GDI, just like I did in Tiberium Wars.

Mathak:
So, stealth-army and brute force-army...where have we heard that before? I think I even saw a Mammoth tank in there.

I'm going to end up buying this not because I'll play it, but because REAL time strategies are a dying breed. But yes, this definitely feels like the game "Act of War"

I've been looking into this game since last year and i reckon it's going to be a really good RTS considering the studio that's been making the game is half of what was once Westwood studios and that the music is being composed by Frank Klepacki.

Kenji_03:

Mathak:

I'm going to end up buying this not because I'll play it, but because REAL time strategies are a dying breed. But yes, this definitely feels like the game "Act of War"

I think he was talking about GDI/NOD.

So do you ever actually fight the Order Of Nations or do the two factions just battle against eachother and then get easily wiped out because they fought instead of combining their forces?

Amphoteric:

Kenji_03:

Mathak:

I think he was talking about GDI/NOD.

I was being "ironic"...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or