Trailers: X-Men Destiny - Comic Con Trailer

X-Men Destiny - Comic Con Trailer

As the X-Men clash with The Brotherhood, which side will you choose?

Watch Video

Looks...Alright. Graphically could do with some improvement already though.

I'm a bit confused, do I get to create a hero, or have to play as one already made?

JasonBurnout16:
Looks...Alright. Graphically could do with some improvement already though.

I'm a bit confused, do I get to create a hero, or have to play as one already made?

You play as one of three new guys, but think the level-up progression from Justice League Heroes and you're close to how this one will work.

Gambit still get about has much screen time in the movies. =p

Its look more like an mmo then anything else honestly.

Do we get to make an Costume? I mean I heard of this from Game Informer two months back and a few shots of it at E3. And I know the story about an Mutant Rally and then All hells break use.

And Now I have an yearning to read X-men fanfics.

NooNameLeft:
Its look more like an mmo then anything else honestly.

I agree. It have that feel, but I want an Demo or something. I seen ganeplay at E3 but that's all.

Woah woah woah! Didn't one of the three playable characters just look like Cole MacGrath from the game Infamous? I mean he look like him including the similar clothing and even at one point in the trailer he even had that metal stick used in that game as well! The only thing missing is his electric powers (he seen to be displaying a different type of powers).

September 27th?! I had completely forgotten about this game until this video...anyway, I'd rather create my own mutant from the ground up but with that I don't have any real gripe with what I've seen (unless the game turns out to be crap in which case the moral choice system will seem like hell because I can already tell you'll have to play the game at least twice to get all of the content)

Is this an MMO? Sure looked like one to me. (serious)

To everyone saying anything along the lines of:

'It looks like an MMO!'

'Oh, God! Another hero MMO!?'

'It looks like DC Universe, but with Marvel characters!'

I'l provide something to look at.

Go back to the video, now scroll down just a tiny bit, look at those mysterious words written under the video.

Notice in particular the words that say: 'Genre: Action/Adventure.'

Still think it's an MMO?

On Topic:

The lack customisable characters kills my interest on this one...

Seriously, how has no one jumped on that idea?

Make a Sandbox X-Men game with customisable characters and powers,Throw in some key characters and events and viola! You are now printing money!

Archemetis:

'It looks like an MMO!'

Go back to the video, now scroll down just a tiny bit, look at those mysterious words written under the video.

Still think it's an MMO?

I assume people were just saying it looked like an mmo, the dodgy graphics and lack of a main protagonist all make it look like an mmo.

Dragonforce525:

Archemetis:

'It looks like an MMO!'

Still think it's an MMO?

I assume people were just saying it looked like an mmo, the dodgy graphics and lack of a main protagonist all make it look like an mmo.

That's what I assumed at first, but this keeps happening on so many videos (the people getting the genre wrong) I finally wanted to get it out of my system.

I feel better for it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here