Unskippable: Sonic the Hedgehog

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

LordXel:

JWRosser:
Wow that looks....awful.

Neither Sonic nor Robotnik (I refuse to call him Eggman) look like they belong there at all. And at the end...why didn't Sonic just run up the buildings and gather enough speed to propel himself onto the ship like he has done so many times before?

I hope he and the Princess (I assume she is anyway) don't fall in love.

Oh God...they do, don't they?

I am afraid they do fall in love and when Sonic dies (SPOILERS) she kisses him back to life. We have necrophiliac bestiality in a Sonic game, and to think, this was before Twilight.

Ninja'd again, I see :D

Graham_LRR:
Snip

Why did you waste this game just for an episode?

Why didn't you do one of your Let's play on it?

This game is just a GOLDmine of bad writing, funny glitches, and so many unintentionally hilarious lines your just not doing justice to devote only one episode to it.

Seriously, this art team needs to figure their crap out ... or the management needs to figure out that the art team doesn't give a damn anymore, and move on.

After loading the video, I thought I must have miss-clicked on an older Unskippable, because THIS certainly doesn't look like any sonic game.

I do honestly wonder if the art team was incompetent or intentional making it as jarring as possible

I almost bust a gut right before Eggman showed up because my girlfriend ACTUALLY asked me "So this is the new Final Fantasy game?"

Graham_LRR:

bawkbawkboo1:
Lacey Chabert ... does the voice for Meg fucking Griffin (Family Guy obviously).

AbstractStream:
Snip

Chabert only did part of the first season of Family Guy. Mila Kunis has done the voice for Meg basically forever.

Shit, I KNEW Meg sounded familiar.

Also, any of you who want a MST3k/LP of the whole game, here is the TVTropes page for the famous one, link to videos inside. Watch as their sanity is slowly sapped away as the game goes on, it's actually kind of fascinating.

Not G. Ivingname:

Graham_LRR:
Snip

Why did you waste this game just for an episode?

Why didn't you do one of your Let's play on it?

This game is just a GOLDmine of bad writing, funny glitches, and so many unintentionally hilarious lines your just not doing justice to devote only one episode to it.

See my above post for the infamous LP of this game.

.... I actually liked this game. *sets flame shields to maximum*

In my mind Sonic died with the Sega Genesis.
Whatever they put out now is just trash not even worth taking notice of.

Though it doesn't REALLY mix Eggmans look at least SEEMED to be trying to fit in with the whole FF vibe, it wasn't perfect but he was recognizable while going for a more human like proportion.

But then Sonic showed up...and it got weird.

azzxl:

JWRosser:
Wow that looks....awful.

Neither Sonic nor Robotnik (I refuse to call him Eggman) look like they belong there at all. And at the end...why didn't Sonic just run up the buildings and gather enough speed to propel himself onto the ship like he has done so many times before?

I hope he and the Princess (I assume she is anyway) don't fall in love.

Oh God...they do, don't they?

Yes they do and have a quick make-out session before the final boss.

is that wrong? ughhh I don't understand hedgehog-human relations

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or