Critical Miss: Suchong

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Suchong

The long walk.

Read Full Article

I'm not just some dancing, dick-joke-making monkey here for you entertainment.

Sweetie, much as I'd love to say otherwise, you kind of are. You just get paid to make dick jokes to a larger audience.

You need to up your (already considerable) game if you want to make it in them big leagues sonny...

Also, upon a second reading of Cory's wordless epic tale[1] of slightly unclear Redwall-esque mostly bichromatic references, I have come to a conclusion of what happens.

The rat gets out of the glove box, jumps out of the car, gets run over by an ambulance and runs to the rat mob for help in saving Erin or maybe revenge, I'm not sure. His hearing goes badly and he's going to get killed when a lady rat steps in and says something along the lines of "rats are rats, not people" to stop the boss rat. They court and fall in love, have little rat babies. They get attacked by cats, and he and his wife try to sneak out. He tells her to run with the children while he delays them. He runs towards the cats, realises how stupid his idea was and flees, but gets pounced on, yet manages to throw the cat into the road. He then steps onto the path just before a bunch of people do, and as the cats watch, does a Rat-Batman thing and hitches a ride on someone's leg, then manages to get back to Erin's abode, where they are reunited.

Sweet, but there are better ways of doing it.

[1] The "epic tail" joke was so hard to not make

"dick-joke-making monkey".
Wow, that made me laugh.
I'll be waiting to see you provide us with quality news.

Love it. Its got drama, action romance, dead cats and sex. Love the comic.

PS. is he a rat or some other rodent?

PPS. Banned ^ :P

PPS. Banned ^ :P[/quote]

Sorry, thought I was second.

Communism approves.

And to think I thought you had to pay to watch a rat and a mouse having sex.

Cap'n Ninja:
[quote]
The mouse gets out of the glove box,.

Nope he's a rat. Specifically a fancy rat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fancy_rat

It was explained in one of the really early comics.

CD-R:

Cap'n Ninja:
[quote]

My deepest apologies. I don't have the greatest memory at the best of times.

CD-R:

Cap'n Ninja:
[quote]

Hmmm I hought it was a hamster...

Oh damn it.

Now I'm going to see your name on the sensationalist Escapist news headlines?

this isnt my name:

CD-R:

Cap'n Ninja:
[quote]

Hmmm I hought it was a hamster...

Suchong deeply resents your implication of hamsterness.

OT: I completely forgot about Suchong during Erin's time at the hospital. Kind of interesting to find out what happened to him.

-

Grey Carter:
Critical Miss: Suchong

The long walk.

Read Full Article

We're you the only News guy hired? Cause Escapist needs more then one.

That was amazing.

Cap'n Ninja:

The rat gets out of the glove box, jumps out of the car, gets run over by an ambulance and runs to the rat mob for help in saving Erin or maybe revenge, I'm not sure. His hearing goes badly and he's going to get killed when a lady rat steps in and says something along the lines of "rats are rats, not people" to stop the boss rat. They court and fall in love, have little rat babies. They get attacked by cats, and he and his wife try to sneak out. He tells her to run with the children while he delays them. He runs towards the cats, realises how stupid his idea was and flees, but gets pounced on, yet manages to throw the cat into the road. He then steps onto the path just before a bunch of people do, and as the cats watch, does a Rat-Batman thing and hitches a ride on someone's leg, then manages to get back to Erin's abode, where they are reunited.

Sweet, but there are better ways of doing it.

Wait, I thought (erin's) Fancy Rat was a girl? And the rat was the.....

....oh......uhh.....never mind.......I uhh......the sex panel. :S

Btw, Congratulations on getting into the web team Carter. I miss your cartoon avatar.

And thus returns the Fancy Rat to Erin and his role as an epic background character.

You're welcome.

...I don't remember this rat.

There is no such thing as bi-weekly. There's fortnightly, yes, but bi-weekly doesn't actually mean anything.

Congrats on the promotion to the position where you report on other dancing monkeys making dick jokes. It essentially gives you the privilege to make dick jokes while being smug about it.

Suchong, truly a boss among rats. Popular amongst the lady rats. Fights to defend his offspring. Makes sudden disappearances. Taking rides on buses. All while being similar to an executive.

Oooh, a bonus dose of awesome! Hurrah! Congrats on the awesome new title, and thanks for the 60+ panel dose of joy.

And now we know. Nice little story.

That rodent must be FILTHY.

I love strips like this. Where the entire story is conveyed through action and facial expressions. It really shows the artist's mastery over their craft, as it does here.

Gery must own many leatherbound books, and have an apartment that smells of rich mahogany.

Kinda long, but still a great strip!

This comic strip in a way reminds me of two Animaniacs cartoons that took a bit more of a serious angle.

The first is about the story of Wakko's two piano gloves running away, and trying to make it in the world alone even if they are only three inches tall.

The other one is is about a piece of wrapping paper's journey as narrated by Whinnie the Pooh.

I would tell you there names/post a video, but I can't find them.

I thought from the title this was going to be a Bioshock parody with broken puppy necks. This is good too. :)

I was wondering what happened to the little guy, now I know.

Also, congrats on the new title, it will be weird seeing you around doing other things, and "dick-joke-making monkey" made me laugh. I know there's a joke in there somewhere, but I'll be damned if I know what it is.

Is everyone ignoring the fact that a Rat fucking toss a g*ddamn cat into an Oncoming car!?

Because that was knd of fucking awesome.

Cue the relationship shattering turd in the hoodie in 3... 2... 1...

that was like...Assassin's Creed rat. The way it disappeared like that.

So i take it Mr. Grey you have a thing for Nathan Fillion?

<.<

>.>

/flees

Jim Grim:
...I don't remember this rat.

It's the rat that is always on Erins shoulder, or around somewhere, in every single comic, and is the subject of a few of em, but he hasn't been in recent ones due to the reasons of this comic

Almost makes me want to not kill mice...

ALMOST

I'm not sure if I've ever made a comment to one of these, but I've been reading for a few months now and this one was my favorite (Lol, sorry Greg). I loved it, it was adorable and kind of epic.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here