Critical Miss: Suchong

Pages PREV 1 2

I like how you included the hot and sweaty rodent love panel in the middle

Well this one was, in it's own way, quite cute. And grats on landing the job at the news team. I applied but Que sera sera. I suppose I shall have to continue brightening this place up for free. Though let's be honest you should really be paying me for the service. I suppose it's something of a calling then.

huh....
it's a mouse/rat?
always thought it was a hamster

jack583:
huh....
it's a mouse/rat?
always thought it was a hamster

Suchong is a fancy rat. He deeply resents your implications of hamsterness.

Figured I'd post that for reference.

and he leaves the mother and her kids alone...
he has no feelings ... he just wanted to have some...

This was a really creative comic: much more than I had thought you'd be doing. I had some doubts before as to whether or not Manly Guys should have gotten the vote instead of you, but they've all been laid to rest. This strip just keeps getting better and better.

Well done, guys. I can't wait for the next one. :)

Congrats on the promotion!
I want a pet rat like that >>

Just wanted to say that this was a very nice strip Cory, I thought it was well presented and excellently drawn.

And congratulations Grey! I know you'll do fine work writing the news even if you won't have Cory to polish things up for you :P

Aww, I love rats. <3 Glad to see a comic revolving around this little guy... But what happened to the mouse his family?

So... Suchong boned Mrs. Frisby? Because that is what I'm seeing here.

Jim Grim:
...I don't remember this rat.

You don't remember seeing this fancy rat accompany Erin throughout the series?

OT: Very cute; and very well done.

Thank you for this

Since I've owned two rats and a couple hamsters, I have a soft spot for rodents. This was a very well done comic. I tip my hat to you, sir.

That was awful! Don't ever let Corey do its own thing again! Ever!

That was awesome, but what about his wife and kids? D:

Do you also have many leather bound books and does your apartment smell of rich mahogany

Well, that was pretty interesting, to at some point (guess where) kinda disturbing.
But good to know what that fancy rat did when Erin was going crazy.

So if you're a gaming journalist, does that mean you've effectively became your own character?

this isnt my name:

CD-R:

Cap'n Ninja:
[quote]
The mouse gets out of the glove box,.

Nope he's a rat. Specifically a fancy rat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fancy_rat

It was explained in one of the really early comics.

Hmmm I hought it was a hamster...

pfft! Your Mother was a hampster...

And now for something completely different:
Comic was all kinds of cool. I am very impressed with how the artwork has really come along over since the contest.

Ok, I'm fucking confused.

SL33TBL1ND:

takes place during Erin's hospital/accident story arc. rat runs off, falls in love, maeks babies, defends babies, runs back to her.

SteelStallion:

SL33TBL1ND:

takes place during Erin's hospital/accident story arc. rat runs off, falls in love, maeks babies, defends babies, runs back to her.

Right. Makes more sense now.

Nocta-Aeterna:
And now we know. Nice little story.

*Clicks link*
YOU
COMPLETE
BASTARD

I cannot fucking abide rats.
Granted, probably undeserved bias on my part but the fact remains that they freak me out and I will run after them with a hammer.

That said, that was a wonderful, wonderful comic strip.

Kudos, sir!

Boba Frag:
Granted, probably undeserved bias on my part but the fact remains that they freak me out and I will run after them with a hammer.

Kudos, sir!

So, do you have a hammer-shaped indent in your monitor yet?

No offense but 3 cats would absolutely tear apart anything mouse-like, even if it's playing templar.

So is this what happened to Geohotz?

The strip was oddly...Touching. I say "oddly" because it was on a level I really didn't expect.

Also, screw you Capcha, I CAN make umlauts! US International keyboard settings for the win.

dmcc85:

He's a rat. Preservation of his kids comes first, even if he has to ditch them in the end. Truth be told, the fact that he defended them and survived is miracle enough. :p

I was wondering where the little guy went.
At first I was kind of afraid he might've gotten hurt in the accident ...which made his absence that much more disconcerting.

It's nice to have closure :3

fieryshadowcard:

dmcc85:

He's a rat. Preservation of his kids comes first, even if he has to ditch them in the end. Truth be told, the fact that he defended them and survived is miracle enough. :p

yes, but after defeating the cats, he could have gone back to his kids and stuff...
but no... he takes the easy road... back to his owner , being owned... planking on her shoulder all day long ^^ (well played)

what a playboy ...
mouse = mouse human
cheese moonlight and BAM sex
yeee haaawww

noobartist1:

Boba Frag:

Kudos, sir!

So, do you have a hammer-shaped indent in your monitor yet?

This reply is being sent from an internet cafe as my laptop is now shattered into its constituent elements.

I regret nothing.

how about another Nathan Fillion reference (or appearance)? :p

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook