Trailers: Anarchy Reigns - Trailer

Anarchy Reigns - Trailer

MadWorld's Jack Cayman returns in Anarchy Reigns.

Watch Video

This game looks awesome...shame it won't make any money

Jack just looks stupid as hell when put in a "realistic" art-style.

Anyway, is this a sequel to Madworld? Set in the same universe? A prequel? What?

So wait there is a story to the game now? Not saying it's a bad thing, last time I've check the developer called the game a 'online action combat' game and the past character trailers kind of fit it. I wonder if this game really does take place in the same universe in or a sequel to Madworld due to the way Leon was acting (if you had played Madworld than you should know who he is). I guess it make sense that those two characters are on Leon side but how does Zero (the ninja) fit in?

A whole lot of nothing just happened right there...

Seriously, what did I just watch?

The guy from MadWorld, but not stylised, roaming a world that looks like MGS threw up on it. fighting Sci-Fi detectives whilst quitting smoking?

Think I'll skip out until some Gameplay gets thrown out there.

who else saw jack gayman when his name flashed up?

Archemetis:

The guy from MadWorld, but not stylised, roaming a world that looks like MGS threw up on it. fighting Sci-Fi detectives whilst quitting smoking?

Well, unless your hand will fall off if you do some research, you'll find plenty of Gameplay on youtube.

Irridium:
Jack just looks stupid as hell when put in a "realistic" art-style.

Anyway, is this a sequel to Madworld? Set in the same universe? A prequel? What?

Last i checked, i was told it was an alternate universe of sorts. Don't quote me on that though, it may have (probably) changed in the last month or two...or my source was wrong.

Maybe it's a Spiritual Successor?

Sperium 3000:

Archemetis:

Well, unless your hand will fall off if you do some research, you'll find plenty of Gameplay on youtube.

I find it insensitive that you wrote that response without considering how long it takes me to type with my feet... You monster.

RabbidKuriboh:
who else saw jack gayman when his name flashed up?

High five!

Anyway, I've never played Madworld, so I don't have a frame of reference for a comparison; since these are the guys who made Bayonetta and Vanquish (if memory serves) I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, though I don't think it'll be more than a rental.

And now we're abandoning ideas about Anarchy on a literary level ... or whatever.

Madworld is gonna sue somebody :D

OT:
Looks all right, but I can't decide until I see some gameplay

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook