Miracle of Sound: Little Sister (BioShock)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Little Sister (BioShock)

There's no rapture for me.

Watch Video

Holy shit dude. That was seriously awesome. Yes, it is now my favorite. It has toppled the great and mighty Fallout song.

Bravo!

*puts Bioshock fanboy hat on*

Easily my favorite one yet.

I used the phrase "hauntingly beautiful" back in your Fallout 3 song. I'm going to have to bring it back here. That chorus . . . .

*nods* Thank you.

It's fucking awesome, I got little more to add.

All of the instrumentals by yourself, I take it?

There was a nice build up in this one, tho I was hoping for a big(er) ending.

Over all a nice eerie feeling for an eerie subject.

Great, now i have to listen to Queens of the Stone age.

Everybody has said it so far.

One of the best ones. I'm still rather stunned at how almost all of them have managed to claim that title.

Also, you sounded like the Gorrilaz lead singer at the beginning

JourneyThroughHell:

All of the instrumentals by yourself, I take it?

Yep!

TornadoFive:
I used the phrase "hauntingly beautiful" back in your Fallout 3 song. I'm going to have to bring it back here. That chorus . . . .

*nods* Thank you.

Thank you :) Was worried about not having a catchy chorus in this one, not sure people react as well on first listen when the chorus is more subtle. But it I think a song like this one rewards repeated listens

meganmeave:
Holy shit dude. That was seriously awesome. Yes, it is now my favorite. It has toppled the great and mighty Fallout song.

Bravo!

Sweet :)

Onyx Oblivion:
*puts Bioshock fanboy hat on*

Easily my favorite one yet.

Yeah it's my favourite too!

I'm digging this guy's groove...but I still miss Rebecca Mayes.

I still think your Dragon Age II song was your best song, but this one is a close second. :3

Do I detect a little Damon Albarn in there?

Really cool. That's one of the great things about your music - you're unpredictable. :)

Good job Miracle, one of my favourites now.

I always seem to like water based songs for some reason...

Absolutely adore this one and was walking around the office singing it yesterday. (Sorry, co-workers.)

Not better than Wheatley's song, but definetly in my top 5 of your songs.

MiracleOfSound:

TornadoFive:

*nods* Thank you.

Thank you :) Was worried about not having a catchy chorus in this one, not sure people react as well on first listen when the chorus is more subtle. But it I think a song like this one rewards repeated listens

I'd have to agree, and make the point not every song needs a catchy chorus, and some don't need any at all.
I can only levy one criticism about it, and it's not even about the song, it's the video, as somehow I feel that Bioshock 2 would've fitted the song better, still works though.

Great work, Miracle. Creepy and pretty.

MiracleOfSound:

TornadoFive:

*nods* Thank you.

I don't think you have to worry about that! You have a knack for catchy choruses, and this one was no exception. I still catch myself humming "Mind of the Bat" when wandering around the house!

Nice song for a mediocre game

Amazing game, even more amazing song.

It fits the atsmoshpere of the game and how the city practically went to hell because of the little sisters.
Adam makes people go insane and little sisters recover and mass produce it

Wow, excellent song!

Hells yes, that was awesome. Some parts of it really sounded... umm, watery? Wave-y? I don't know, but it did feel right. And the "And I dream..." parts were the best.
A great song, really well made!

I love it, because it fits both the good and evil choices you can make (good as one who seeks to protect them (Big Daddy), evil as one who wants the most Adam (Splicer))

This song gave me the chills in a good way therefor => this was a triumph!

That was... beautiful.

I have no other words for it.

Another great song guys. Perfect, dreamy and surreal lyrics were almost like the disturbed waters of rapture itself was playing a grim tune. Captured by the loneliness and mystery in the video as well. The scenes just staring off into the water and landmarks of the fallen utopia brings back waterlogged memories.

This was more epic than anything that has ever graced my ears.

The choras gives me chills.

Your fantastic Miracle, don't go anywhere.

Really loved it, one of your best ones yet. An epic song for an epic game, Bravo Sir!

Gave me goosebumps. Top draw stuff.

Wow, simply beautiful! Now I REALLY want to play Bioshock. Do excuse me for a moment...

That was... amazing.
And now begins the two-week wait 'til I can have it on my ipod.

One of the best yet I think.

Very cool! Keep up the cool work.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook