Name Game: A Boy and His Bike Part 6

Love it, it sweet and makes me smile.

PS. You misspelled meat...Please don't report me.

Renegade-pizza:

Maybe spelling was intentional?
Also, since it's been established that Alix was just browsing games and not working last issue, I guess it wasn't her Jack called ugly ...so that clears-up the air a little.
But still the mystery remains... who DID Jack call ugly O.o?

I always love these. I think the Meet was supposed to be intentional, but what do I know.

PS "Wear" (in the octopus panel) is spelled incorrectly. Should be "Where".

Neferius:

Renegade-pizza:

Also, since it's been established that Alix was just browsing games and not working last issue, I guess it wasn't her Jack called ugly ...so that clears-up the air a little.

In one of the strips that was about Luke's past you could see Jack walk in and call Luke ugly and ask for a job interview. I forget when it's from, check the archives.

Regarding the end of the strip, doesn't Alix own a scooter? I'm guessing it won't start and Jack gives her a ride home.

Joke: And they say smoking never saved anyhting.

(Don't take that seriously).

Again, you've managed to make my day. Thank you!

Trucken:

OR, maybe Jack's bike doesn't start (as usual) and Alix offers him a ride :3

So I'm now a "Dedicated fan" of Name Game YES THIS MAKES ME HAPPY.

P.S. The captain Alix picture was awesome.

Neferius:

Renegade-pizza:

Yes, meet could be intentional, since he's going to "meet" the fresh "meat" for the first time. The wear/where mistake is awkward though.

I always thought that Podipuss was a Cthulhu...

Neferius:

Renegade-pizza:

The guy with the beard. It was in his origin story.

So podi puss was there since the beginning the whole time it's good to know.

I've really enjoyed this story arc. A charming slice of life. Can't wait to see the finale.

As the handsome guy said:

Random Argument Man:

Incredible Bullshitting Man:
I've really enjoyed this story arc. A charming slice of life. Can't wait to see the finale.

Random Argument Man:

You always know what to say...Like this guy.

Why haven't I read these before? This comic is great! Thanks for your work, LeeLee :D

Random Argument Man:

Random Argument Man:

Yeah, I'm so smooth...like this guy

The art style in this comic is quite good. Have you considered moving onto full fledged comics? I would like to see how you do some of my favorite books.

Leels:
Name Game: A Boy and His Bike Part 6

A tiny history.

Read Full Article

You misspelt meat. Otherwise, great job!

I have a feeling it will either be his sister come back from school or Alyx. Either one will make me happy. >=D

Random Argument Man:

Yeah, I'm so smooth...like this guy

It's probably quite sad that I was more like: Hey! Rachmaninoff's prelude in C♯ minor! Oh, it stopped. Cue looking up said prelude.

Other than that it was funny though.

OT: I'm loving the story arc - and is it really 50 already?! They just fly by...

Really love the show and this was an awesome episode, loved to see how Alix got in.

May I just suggest that you maybe have someone to spell-check it for you before you put it up next time, you had a few mistakes in some of the last episodes, which were once that happen easily... happens to me too all the time and it's just this tiny bit missing to reach perfection.

Otherwise it has to be said, I really love this stuff, I could easily imagine it as an animated series :)

I don't get this comic :/, it confused me.

Nooo! Don't make me wait a week to read the next one! I can't wait to read the next one D:
The suspense is killing me!

This set-up is actually reminding me a lot of the bike scene in The Girl Who Lept Through Time, where Chiaki asks out Makoto.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here