Feed Dump: Korea & Russia & Chechnya, Oh My!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Korea & Russia & Chechnya, Oh My!

Proof that no single country has ALL the weird news. Also, Vikings.

Watch Video

Great show as always. I do like the idea of that wedding tradition or the "Apple's 11".

Where did you get that head massager?
Also too bad that fake Apple store was shut down, I wanted to see it for myself! It would of been funny if some robbers had rob it thinking it's the real store only to find out that it was a fake store and they store fake products.

That "World's Smallest Pub" story had me rolling. And in the Russian Prison story, I was thinking that instead of a Lion Costume, someone was going to be dressed as Kratos. Because, you know, that's what you need to make your Russian Prison toga party complete... someone dressed as Kratos!

it's the apple inception, the world is going to fold in along the lines between apple stores and literally bend to steve job's will.. he's planned this through 64 bit layers of dream world we cannot survive that fall!!!!
it's the end of the world!!!

This will be the first time I have something to complain about. Please please PLEASE, never use that James guy again, he was so incredibly boring. =(

Other than that, this show is amazing.

how do people in prison get this stuff, i cant get sweets in my house without my girlfriend finding it

Doctor Who reference, Ocean's 11 reference, Cheers reference... Might be the best episode yet!

What? No vikings?! We've been robbed! :)

James is kinda wooden but his dry cynical delivery can be good for certain sketches. Otherwise decent show.

What the prison party looked like:

I can just see James in that company. :D
More here: http://www.stringer.ru/publication.mhtml?Part=48&PubID=17310

I remember seeing tha head massage on World's Dumbest (or Smartest in this episode) on TruTV.

And I heard about the fake Apple Stoer in China. At first I didn't get why it was fake until I saw the name of the store outside. Ha ha.

Paul and James are definetly the best two accompanying newscasters, in my opinion. Everything Paul says is just hilarious and James radiants something. Regardless, an amazing show, as always

You brought James on just to get him to wear a police hat, didn't you?

And yeah... the "Apple Stoer" is really hard to believe. Only China...

Normally when the commentators keep a story going for a while I find the episodes drag, but this one kept a great sense of energy and freshness.

The suggestion that Apple hire these people for an actual Apple store is not only hilarious, but makes a lot of sense too.

James, don't worry about it, just keep smiling.

HAHAHAHA.. This episode was completely awesome. Had to pause it several times to finish laughing. Kudos, guys.

Graham_LRR:
Korea & Russia & Chechnya, Oh My!

Watch Video

The Fake Apple Stores... there are three of them. The two which were shut down were shut down because they didn't have commerce licenses. One was, last I looked, still operating.

I kinda wish the hat wasn't the thumbnail. I'd like to be surprised by the hat :(

[edit]

And no Soviet Russia jokes? This should have been easy.

Are you sure you've got that thing hooked up right Graham?

OT: I really like how Paul just bounces when he talks. How springy is that fucking couch?

nice doctor who reference! Though i can personally say they're defiantly not bigger on the inside...3 people max...not sure how they fitted a bar in there.

I'm surprised you didn't cover the Chinese parents selling their kids so they could play video games story, but I suppose it was covered in an actual article, so perhaps you weren't allowed.

Either way, it was still a very funny dump, thanks for all of that.

This really is my favorite Escapist show now.
Please do not randomly stop it

Uh... Graham, I don't thinks that's a head massager. I think that's a radiation generator...

first not so good episode... i'll let it slide

...for now

also anyone thought about this when seeing the massage hat?

The Gentleman:
Uh... Graham, I don't thinks that's a head massager. I think that's a radiation generator...

Topical superhuman serum applicator*

its really just Turpentine with a thickening agent!

Don Reba:
What the prison party looked like:

I can just see James in that company. :D
More here: http://www.stringer.ru/publication.mhtml?Part=48&PubID=17310

That guy in the lion costume doesn't look like he's having any fun.. at all... He looks morbidly depressed and humiliated! *laughs anyway*

Great stuff lads, although I was a tad upset at the lack of James playing a vuvuzela in someone's ear.

Also... that hat!! It has to be rejected concept art from Tron!

Icarion (aka Stockholm):
Paul and James are definetly the best two accompanying newscasters, in my opinion. Everything Paul says is just hilarious and James radiants something. Regardless, an amazing show, as always

I actually like Kathleen best out of all of the co-casters. the last two weeks with Alex and Kathleen were really great, they complement Graham well.

I would totally go get drunk in a Tardis pub... Oh, phone booth.

And explain your chipped tooth to your dentist!

"A head masseur was too rough."

Its actually more expensive to hire trained people then it is to train them yourself.

... usually.

Graham_LRR:

I worked in a large jail (1800 beds) and I assure you it is entirely plausable for a lion costume to be smuggled inside via the 'keistering' technique. The largest thing we found in a person while I was there.
Basketball shorts. A guy managed to put a set of Lakers replica basketball shorts up there. Though he couldn't get it out without surgery Why? I have no damn Idea. Not like he could've worn them.

Pretty sure that ended up on 'weird news' across the country too.

Another fine contribution to the Internet news industry. Way to keep Reuters, Bloomberg and Youtube on their toes guys! I doff my adblocker to you :)

Re the Apple Stoers, I don't know why Apple didn't use their legal rights to forcibly buy those stores from the owners and keep them operating. They were serving customers, right? Why not just go with the flow under official Apple ownership?

Hilarious, as always. I actually got scared for a moment when the screen said something about the show ending...silly me. Though it meant the whole Feed Dump thing.

Sunrider84:
This will be the first time I have something to complain about. Please please PLEASE, never use that James guy again, he was so incredibly boring. =(

Other than that, this show is amazing.

I agree, he WAS bori... HEY! WAIT A SECOND :P

Not laugh out loud funny, but funny in how Paul and James processed some of this ridiculous news. Also, Graham? Do you walk through some sort of wind tunnel on your way to these videos? Your hair looks rather disheveled. If it's from all the hat trying-on, all is forgiven.

This is the best show on the escapist, hands down.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here