LoadingReadyRun: Fiscal Irresponsibility

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Fiscal Irresponsibility

Sometimes you just need a little motivation to make the poor choice.

Watch Video

Marvellous! Matt does a really good job of acting like someone whose resolve is slowly crumbling under the weight of temptation. Also, hilarious stinger.

I now know what I must do with my life. My true calling is and has always been tempting people to make poor spending decisions.

i think i have the same fairy following me giving me bad advice

I wish one of those fairies hung out at my old workplace. Then I likely wouldn't have gotten fired...

On another note, I love the fairies deadpan delivery. It literally would not have worked with any of the team taking that role. Then again they already knew that when they cast him..

I'm gonna sit in the shame corner now.

I love the ending. That definitely seems like a fun thing to do to someone randomly.

Great episode folks, loved every minute of it.

I was already like "bwa" but then the stinger just clinched it. I have to buy a store and hire a guy to pretend to be a financial irresponsibility fairy now.

I knew you existed! Stop me making forget I have other obligations for my money dammit, I'm sick of walking to town. Red Dead Redemption doesn't help the agonising stitch that burrows it's way in mid-way through the village... which is on a good 45 degree slope. Although for 7, I mean, what was I meant to do?

You know... I would like to see the remake of Evangelion on Blu-Ray. Bring on the apocalypse.

I love his slouchy monotone in this. Its just so funny.

My Fiscal Irresponsibility follows me EVERYWHERE....

why did i buy that 30 BB gun when i have no time or place to use it!

...it does look sweet though

Great, now I feel depressed - although strangely still amused.

This entire video (which was really funny by the way) was worth watching just for "ALWAYS...WITH YOU."

Also, fuck these new captchas.

Deadpan Graham is amazing. Loved this one.

Frozen Donkey Wheel2:
This entire video (which was really funny by the way) was worth watching just for "ALWAYS...WITH YOU."

To me that sounded like Manny talking to Syd, from Ice age.
But this really hit the spot, especially the
- And then the locusts wil come
- What?!
- Chill, I'm just messin' with you.

My fairy pops up when I visit Amazon.com and makes all those 20% discounts bright and shiny.

That was sooooooo freakishly true!

Heh, so it was all a scam... he was a little quick to accept Graham being a magical being.

LOL loved the little dance. Also how monotone he sounded about it was awesome.

Matt comments!

1.New glasses?

2.Your shirt is the best shirt I have ever seen.

That is all

Okay, if Graham was my Fiscal Irresponsibility Fairy, I would instantly buy whatever it is that I am currently thinking of buying. But I think it would only work the once, as the other times I would know what he was up to. Unless it involves the Scott Pilgrim shirt that Matt was wearing because I probably would buy one just so that I have some more logo t-shirts.

Great episode as always, LRR crew!

The fairy made by Valve...

Just because he's working for the store doesn't mean he isn't also a magical fairy.

Just sayin'

1. Spoilers.
2. Yeah, that movie was pretty sweet.

I loved the little dance, Graham. That was hilarious! You must be quite something on the dance floor!

I should watch that movie... You were right, the name threw me off. Some of your best acting, both of you, you really sold it!
But I saw the stinger coming...

If he's a figment of his imagination, doesn't that make him incorporeal, then how did he give Tokio Drift to Matt?

I overthink things when I'm bored.

That little jig Graham did after introducing himself was too well timed XD

I've seen Matt wear that shirt like 2 times before, but even so, I can't keep myself from staring at it.

leviadragon99:
Heh, so it was all a scam... he was a little quick to accept Graham being a magical being.

Yeah, made them seem more American than Canadian.

standokan:
If he's a figment of his imagination, doesn't that make him incorporeal, then how did he give Tokio Drift to Matt?

I overthink things when I'm bored.

We can assume that in reality Matt lifts the disk himself, however his psychosis leads him to believe it is handed to him.

Basically fight club.

Awesome episode, as always. Especially since the name "Bruce Willis" appears in it. And as we all now, Bruce Willis improves everything!

Sometimes I feel like the delivery is a little off with LRR but these two definitely have it down. I love that there was no other fairy.

JonnWood:
1. Spoilers.

Is there something wrong with me if I read the word "Spoilers" in the voice of River Song from Doctor Who?

That one was really good. Its one of those videos where you sit there smiling at it but get a big laugh right at the end. Well done LRR crew. Another great video

Arkhangelsk:

JonnWood:
1. Spoilers.

Is there something wrong with me if I read the word "Spoilers" in the voice of River Song from Doctor Who?

No, there'd be something wrong with you if you didn't. It's even better if you imagine the quirky seductive eyebrow waggle at the same time ;).

I had a feeling there'd be a video like this the moment the fiscal irresponsibility fairy showed up on Matt's Twitter feed. And it was great.

This one is pretty meh... until the end bit, that's when it all comes together and becomes hilarious.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here