Unskippable: Two Worlds 2

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Two Worlds 2

Does this make it four worlds? Would four worlds even be better? We don't think so.

Watch Video

I just posted a reply to a forum topic about how I enjoyed this game.

Weird.

LRR, have you had any emails from any of all those voice actors you keep making fun of?

I had no idea what was going on when those orcs suddenly appeared, but great video nonetheless.

i have no clue what that game is about and after watching that i still dont

Nice to see that thr quality is about as high as Two Worlds (1) was. High class camp extraordinaire.

This game is a rare example where the virtuallyy only thing that put me off was the voice acting.
I couldnt BARE this epicly bad lip-synch ,mached with this Godawful acting ,no emotions no punctuation ,not even made any sense in some cases.
On the other hand, i really enjoyed the fighting .

Was it me or was the body animations when they talked. Really stiff. It almost looked like the top part of that orcs body sort of swiveled when he moved while he feet stayed anchored.

Ieth supposeth we'eth shouldst be'eth happy'eth thateth theyeth didntst (5 Consonant Bonus!) attemptst (Ultra Combo!) ye olde Englisheth like'eth lastst timeth. Eth.

You guys do concerned jailors really well. Lolled hard chaps.

Did anyone else think they saw Ganon bitch slap Princess Zelda in the face at first during 00:04-00:09?

Wow, Yahtzee was right. Your guy in this game DOES appear to be dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

Four wolds good, two worlds bad. Sorry, couldn't resist after reading the undertitle of the episode xD

And again...armour with giant mid-rift for the female is 100% logical choice of armour >.>

Am I a bad person for wondering if the orc lady ever gets stabbed in the navel?

Yeah, I know, it's a tired old complaint. But it's not like it makes any more sense with continued use.

Swifteye:
Was it me or was the body animations when they talked. Really stiff. It almost looked like the top part of that orcs body sort of swiveled when he moved while he feet stayed anchored.

Why did it look like his head shrunk when the camera panned out?

To paraphrase Paul:Never stick your dick in crazy.

okay okay I'll use the "fragile vessel" line on someone but if the girl gets pissed and I get slapped...

no no, it won't fail. Paul and Graham told me to do it!

Well, the first game was purely average in all respects, except for the writing and the voice-acting, both of which were pretty bad. Given that the second one sounds like more of same (including just recycling the poorly-written story of the first) I feel rather dislinclined to waste any time with it.

surprised they didn't comment on the silliest title of a game, I've ever heard.

I was really expecting there to be some sort of "and what a majestic codpiece you have there!" comment, what with the camera focusing directly on people's groins for half the cutscene. Sheesh.

Wonder if there's a game out there that has a load of running gags in it's into

Is it just me or is the animation worse in this than the first? That is really sad when quality gets worse with the sequel, instead of better.
And someone needs to send the devs a copy of Excalibur. Love the movie but it is a prime example why plate armor is not for those wanting to be quiet.

Holes inthe helmet, or blind? seems that there are flaws in both designs.
Also, I need to get me one of those pairs of silent metal boots.
finally, I really hope to see this in next week's unskippable:

Well, at least this opening cinematic didn't make me want to kill myself like the one for "Two Worlds (1)".

That being said, my first impression of this game is, "This game feels like it goes overkill on the fantasy vibe- I hope it at least has some redeeming-good mechanics.

Obligatory comment that despite the lesser production values, the gameplay is actually good.

Lets see, my persona 2 comment got me three dates, so I'm going ot have to try that line then. XD

You should have made the Nick Fury impression when that orc was slow clapping. :D

No taint jokes?!

Well, at least Sonic and Robotnik didn't randomly show up in this RPG like they did last week. That's about the only good thing I can think of to say about those cutscenes though.

Oh hello Dave. Makes me wonder what has become of Russel...

I love Graham's whiny voice. It makes me want to slap him after I'm done laughing. :)
As for the pickup line, I tried it tonight in Glasgow and am wondering who I should send my medical bills to? You know, for science...

Man those are creepy orcs. I always wanted to see some more of you guys doing this on an actual video game, like whatever that one was with the water crystal thing. With the ridiculous amount of ants. And that sweet sand attack combo...

Pretty graphics + interesting spell system made this game for me. I liked it.

Wow, isn't this a current-gen game? The animation during the in-game conversation looked like a faulty Sock'em Robots.

The return of the concerted, startled GYUH! Love it.

Seriously, where do you guys FIND these games? And who decided this title warranted a 2?

mjc0961:
Well, at least Sonic and Robotnik didn't randomly show up in this RPG like they did last week. That's about the only good thing I can think of to say about those cutscenes though.

Who knows, their appearance may have even made this cutscene make more sense than without them.

I have never been more uncomfortable hearing the word "body" in a conversation before. What is with that guy's awkward way of speaking?

I approve of the science content in this video.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here