Feed Dump: Sinkhole Pronounced Dead

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Sinkhole Pronounced Dead

Nothing like a screaming corpse to brighten your day. Also, actual Vikings this time.

Watch Video

The line that comes to mind, is from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"I'm not dead yet"

If a sinkhole appeared under my bed, I would be... confused, since my bed is on the second floor. Clearly some bending of spacetime would be involved, or possibly a black hole. Either way, I would not want to sleep above a sinkhole.

why can't a story of dead people coming back to life happern in transylvania so we came make a joke about it being vampiers and not zombies

How sick was that guy? Normally there are signs that people look for to determine if a person is dead...

I loved Paul's comment "What? I'm not angry"

Considerinh that my mom would have a coop full of chickens if only zoning law would permit it, I imagine she'd be rather pleased to wake up one day and discover a live chicken in every pot in the house. It would be a sign! Build the coop, zoing law be damned!

As for me, I wouls immedately check the tiny I-only-cook-two-eggs-at-once saucepan, to see if it's an adorable baby chick, or a valuable mini chicken in there. (Or do pans not count as pots? Saucepans are pot-like...)

Rare form, seriously.

Also, I want to hire Kathleen to see if my friends are dead.

That Viking helmet is historically inaccurate! *rage rage rage*

Vinticore:
That Viking helmet is historically inaccurate! *rage rage rage*

So was that red-and-blue Viking T-Shirt!

(Fixing double post with extra-content value-adds! Aren't you special!)

Hehehe, grues. I thought they liked adventurers and enchanters, not news?

therockdemon:
why can't a story of dead people coming back to life happern in transylvania so we came make a joke about it being vampiers and not zombies

Maybe Romanian medical and burial facilities have passed beyond the low level required for premature burial. (Awesome word of the moment: vivisepulture.)

Well the wasp does have laser-blasts, you could do worse Kathleen...

Good to see the random being kept alive with that new segment though.

Cat Toucher! With the power to touch cats!
Meow.

I want a chicken in every pot I own or even a pot in every chicken I own! Also, I'd like to license Kathleen's dead person service.

Norse, Norse, Norse, Norse...

**Wonders why the site is so slow, realises its Wednesday**

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I would definitely use Kathleen's dead-or-alive service. Also, I'm surprised there's only one Viking hat in the LRR costume department - someone should go find another one.

I'm surprised Kathleen didn't poke a soundly sleeping Matt who failed to react and was declared "possibly dead."

leviadragon99:
Well the wasp does have laser-blasts, you could do worse Kathleen...

Plus, Wasp is teh awesome and teh sexay. Teh horrible taste in teh men, tehough.

But "a chicken in every pot" was from Herbert Hoover's 1928 presidential campaign, prior to the Great Depression. The huge economic expansions of the 20's led many to believe that poverty would be eradicated. Hoover was merely promising what people believed to be inevitable: that the economic prosperity would lead to "a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage."

I have that hat! Fortunately I'm not a source for news, for LRR and for everyone else.

I think the sink hole threat would still be valid, as most kids probably haven't even heard of Fraggle Rock, let alone watched it and would be excited about going down a sink hole in the hopes of finding Fraggles.

Formica Archonis:
(Fixing double post with extra-content value-adds! Aren't you special!)

Hehehe, grues. I thought they liked adventurers and enchanters, not news?

Why can't grues like news too? How can a grue not like news when it's being presented by mad people?

Anyways, that story about the 'dead' person waking up isn't quite as bad as something that happened to an old high-school teacher of mine. He had once worked as an undertaker. There was one time when he was going to someone's house to take care of a dead body when something very strange happened. The dead person sat up a few seconds after they put him on the stretcher to move him, and asked "What are you doing?" After that, he layed back down and stayed dead. The only way I can think that would be worse is if the dead man would have asked "Who turned out the lights?"

That "Viking" hat is historically incorrect!

I totally imagined Camilla from the Muppets looking up at me from inside a pot and making a confused chicken noise.

standokan:
I loved Paul's comment "What? I'm not angry"

That was my favourite bit too :)
More Paul on the show!

I had one of those viking hats, along with the strap on plate mail and shield. It fit very poorly.

I bloddy hope that the Doctor came to figure out that sinkhole.

always brings a smile to my face, you guys :)

"vote for me, I'll give you a tv"
done

I love you guys. Seriously, don't ever stop making these videos.

I think I may be Dead

Zachary Amaranth:
Rare form, seriously.

I can see that going bad.

"Alive! *poke* alive! *poke* Alive! *poke* ..."

"John? JOHN?"

Best viking intro ever :)

Catalyst6:

Zachary Amaranth:
Rare form, seriously.

I can see that going bad.

"Alive! *poke* alive! *poke* Alive! *poke* ..."

"John? JOHN?"

Dear Lord, not John! John! I'm so sorry, John!

...Nah...Never liked him anyway. Always stealing my chips.

It is pitch black. Your are likely to be eaten by some GRUES.

FEED DUMP. There may be better sources of news, but they don't reference Zork.

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed Graham was wearing the LRR WiiPlay shirt.

I'm so stoked on seeing Paul angry now :)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here