Trailers: NHL 12 Trailer

NHL 12 Trailer

Become an ice hockey legend in NHL 12!

Watch Video

It looks cool, but doesn't actually look that different from nhl 11, or 10. i understand the game hasn't changed, but couldn't they do something new?

Mosesj:
It looks cool, but doesn't actually look that different from nhl 11, or 10. i understand the game hasn't changed, but couldn't they do something new?

Though the trailer doesn't show it, they're focusing on tweaking the defensive part of the game; things like player size and position are going to play a greater defensive role now. From what they've said in interviews, they're trying to make the entire game organic, meaning goalies can now be hit, net can be crashed, glass shattered again.

So in short its looking like defense tweaking and utilizing their new engine even further to make the game more real.

I wanted to play it on account that the Bruins are returning champs and I haven't got one since '09. But I'm getting amped over all the features they've been adding. I'm absolutely getting it.

@1:06

What SHOULD have happened :D

game looks awesome i cant wait, and of course the puck goes past luongu..he couldn't stop a beach ball from going into a thimble.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here