As Seen on TV

Pages PREV 1 2

What no mention of Badger and Skinny Pete's excellent discussion of zombie themed video games on Breaking Bad?

Badger: OK, OK, OK, Call of Duty: World at War zombie mode. Now that's the bomb, man. Think on it, bro. They're not just zombies: they're nazi zombies.
Skinny Pete: Nazi zombies...
Badger: Yeah, man! SS Waffen troopers, too, which are like the baddest ass nazis of the whole nazi family!
Skinny Pete: Zombies are dead, man! What difference does it make what their job was when they was living?
Badger: Dude, you are so historically retarded! Nazi zombies don't wanna eat ya just 'cause they're craving the protein. They do it 'cause, they do it 'cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They're the Talibans of the zombie world.

Author lost me with "Gamer had a potentially smart plot."

Ruairi iliffe:

Ah, but this does not change the fact

So...it didn't work then?

OT: I'm hoping, nay praying that I get a script one day that has some of the CSI-style BS about games and gamers. I don't care if the writer is producing and directing the episode/movie and has direct control of my life for the foreseeable future, I will tear their ass inside out (under the guise of wanting to make the scene more real and believable, of course, lest I look like a prick).

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here