Drinking Games: Goldeneye 64 Proof

Goldeneye 64 Proof

If you want your weekend to be shaken AND stirred, watch this week's episode to learn the rules to drink by for Goldeneye 64.

Watch Video

HE talks about piercing eyes. guy on the left has very piercing eyes. like looking into my soul...... otherwise very interesting seems goldeneye is more drunkeneye. amirite.

I salute you good sirs, I will be dusting off my N64 whereever it may be.

Pistols, One Shot kills, ftw :D

What was that about people who play oddjob being terrible people? Anyways, I did get a chuckle out of the accidentally killing yourself (IRL) bit, but allow me to reiterate my previous week's advice: FOAMDOMES!

Take a shot when you're killed by the Golden Gun? That doesn't make sense, everyone not holding the Golden Gun will be taking constant shots! Therefore the man with the Golden Gun will stay sober while everyone else gets drunk. How about take a shot when you're killed while holding the Golden Gun?

Every time that guy says "EEEEFF!" i die laughing.

This episode picked up quick. The intro seemed a bit weak, but once the rules began, I pretty much didn't stop laughing.

Is it just me or did one of them go through the whole episode with his eyebrow in "lifted" position? Doesn't that get tiring after a few minutes?

Very enjoyable guys!
The flag tag rules seemed a bit brutal

Next episode, I say you guys should do KILLING FLOOR! It has MASSIVE drinking game potential.

leviadragon99:
What was that about people who play oddjob being terrible people? Anyways, I did get a chuckle out of the accidentally killing yourself (IRL) bit, but allow me to reiterate my previous week's advice: FOAMDOMES!

Oddjob is about half the height of every other character. By playing him you're basically cheating.

Anyway, I think Perfect Dark has much better drinking game potential. Example: spawn one dark sim and the rest meat sim. Kill dark sim = everyone else take a drink. Killed by dark sim = take a drink. Killed by meat sim = shotgun a beer. Scoreboard at the end determines additional drinking.

Woah! Hello, I've just been hanging around watching random videos on here, and now I see this video series I've never heard about...
I'm going to start watching everything from beginning to end :D

The intro sequence is way too long. Needs to be 4 seconds max for something like this.
Otherwise, I have little else to complain about.

Goldeneye's controls haven't aged well.
Neither have the graphics for that matter, but who gives a shit about graphics anyway. Certainly nobody important.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here