LoadingReadyRun: Sickness

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Sickness

When an illness hits one of the LRR crew, it's like a house of... dominoes. Or... something. Leave me alone, I'm sick.

Watch Video

matt Cape skin funeral you die

I feel like Matt Rick Rolled me, only without the song.

Nice episode

For your next episode you all could go to the nude beach, but only Kathleen would arrive.

Thats exactly how dubstep sounds....well, the stuff most people hear anyways.

I see Cathleen got her title in the credits.

And as mentioned, Matt skin cape.

Everything in this video was awesome! EVERYTHING!

I know the CH characters are supposed to be really bad at making videos, like you guys with head injuries or whatever, but the CH versions yourselves seemed even more ridiculous this week. Particularly James who has gone from "most reasonable" guy to "I just say goofy stuff in deadpan instead.

How appropriate. I'm sick right now.
You guys have the weirdest selection of hats. Where do you find them?

"There will be no Wub!"

(THEME SONG)

Wub-Wub-Wub Wub Wub Wub-Wub Wub!

I certainly hope that I'm not the only one to notice that.

Anyone else notice the ancient themesong LRR has been sporting for years has some characteristics in common with the particular 'music' genre discussed?
They simply must get credit in the relevant wikipedia article as avant garde musical geniuses!

graham and kathleen in the same bed? wasn't aware of that ;)
lol!

So tempted to make the Matt DubStep my new ringtone. Would replace the LRR theme I currently have, though...

I would like to take this moment to say:

Daaaw cuddly kitty cat.

That is all.

good video and as much as I miss Bill and Morgan, I did enjoy the "Value Added"

Gotta love the Wub-step. Highlight of that episode. Seriously. Hilarious punch line

Ken! Paulentine! Matt skin cape! Jer...purring at James?
XD
Great episode!

I WILL MAKE A CAPE FROM YOUR SKIN AND WEAR IT TO YOUR FUNERAL.

If it came from anyone but Graham, I'd be surprised.

Sometimes the simplest ideas make the best ideas.

Skin cape -- oh shit I laughed so hard. Haven't laughed like that in a while. Oh man... thank you LRR.

best part of my monday is lrr D:

Oh wow... the skincape and the wubwub isn't going to leave me...

umbraticus:
lol!

They've been together for a loooong time.

umbraticus:
lol!

You didn't know that?

And why am I not surprised that Kathleen sleeps with a cat in the bed?

Also, best line: I WILL MAKE A CAPE FROM YOUR SKIN AND WEAR IT TO YOUR FUNERAL!

I thought it was officially Ken 'Value Added' Steacy these days.

Oh Monday mornings, they are much better with Commodore Hustle. Skin cape funeral indeed.

Is that a Norwegian flag-themed shirt in the background of the post-credits clip?

Two videos for the price of one! And whopping!

I found myself going back and checking to see how many of the hats have been used in Feed Dump already. Did Matt choose those himself?

So when Matt said "Wait for the soundtrack," I said to myself "yeh, it's gonna be the wub thing, and it's gonna be kinda funny."

And then, despite being predictable, despite showing the exact same shot from a second earlier that was kinda weird, I laughed myself stupid. I don't know what it was, but it worked beautiful. Nice job guys.

i could watch this video all day its awesome thanks LRR

That hat video was genius. You should post an extended version next week. Or put it in the can for sick days/LRR holidays.

Matt, I've got the exact same car. Except mines a 4 door and is of a slightly darker shade of blue.

Matt's video has a kinda "Where in the world is Matt?"-ness to it.

Return of the dolly-cam? Last time was in Informational Presentation, was it not?

I think the underwater sea musical would work much better if it was set to a wub-step soundtrack.

Sherlock/:
Anyone else notice the ancient themesong LRR has been sporting for years has some characteristics in common with the particular 'music' genre discussed?
They simply must get credit in the relevant wikipedia article as avant garde musical geniuses!

Well they didn't technically create that theme song. It's for some game for the commodore 64 from what I understand (I don't know which and last time I heard someone ask no one in LRR knew either).

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here