Miracle of Sound: Trip To Vegas (Fallout: New Vegas)

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Trip To Vegas (Fallout: New Vegas)

I'm gonna take a trip to Vegas.

Watch Video

It's so catchy! I love it!

The Irish accent ever so slightly noticeable in that very last part.

Love it. Great job, Gav.

Another great one, a pleasure to listen to as always.

Catchy, but it seemed short.
More fallout is good though.

"My Pip-boy's laggin' and the screens are draggin'
And it takes forever to load." Made me spit my tea out in mirth. And the ending? A triumph. Been there brothers:)

God knows I've had that problem at the end often enough.

My friend, I didn't really think it a possibility, but you've given us a song that pushed 'Mining All Day Long' from the top of my pedestal. Before I'm off to listen to it again about 20 times in a row, let me impart on you my personal opinion that you are the God King of Music. Rock on!! :D

Well, that's stuck in my head now. I hope you're pleased with yourself. Love it!

Top draw fella. Catchy tune and sly digs at engine issues? Be sure to speak to Tommy Torini, he'd definitely hook you up with a gig on the back of that performance...

This is a great song. Gotta love it. I shall wait calmly till the next one.

HAHAHA. Love the ending.

I'm a little upset that I didn't like this song quite as much as I did Wasteland Soul, because I definitely enjoyed New Vegas quite a bit more than I did Fallout 3. But, just like both of those games, I wouldn't hesitate to say that both songs are fantastic pieces!

On side note, your courier looks stunningly like MY courier. One of the Latino presets, may I ask? That's who I played with. And I named him Gus Sorola to boot. XD

GrizzlerBorno:
HAHAHA. Love the ending.

I'm a little upset that I didn't like this song quite as much as I did Wasteland Soul, because I definitely enjoyed New Vegas quite bit more than I did Fallout 3. But, just like both of those games, I wouldn't hesitate to say that both songs are fantastic nonetheless.

Completely agree on both points.

Wasteland Soul is still the very best. But it's always hard to choose from a selection of awesome!

Great song but I have a question? can you get the desert eagle he uses in the game without mods.

Ah that was great,and Fallout NV does break a lot doesn't it.
My PS3 usually froze whenever I had a lucky breaks as if it were saying "NO! DO IT AGAIN UNTIL IT'S NOTHING BUT SKILL!!!"
Also that part where you killed Benny reminded me of the hilarious moment where I raided him for everything after turning him into a puddle of goo. The Tops never forgave me,so they all died shortly after.

Professor James:
Great song but I have a question? can you get the desert eagle he uses in the game without mods.

Yep, it's in Left 4 Dead 2.

I hated Benny so much.
I'm gonna start a new game, just to kill him again.
That, and this awesome song got me in the mood for a trip to Vegas.

Awesome as always.

*hugs and cookies at the ready* You've done it AGAIN. Another awesome and catchy song that no doubt I'll be singing on the bus without realizing by the time Friday comes around.

That happened before...With Mind of the Bat...Old woman gave me very strange looks. XD

Sonicron:
God knows I've had that problem at the end often enough.

My friend, I didn't really think it a possibility, but you've given us a song that pushed 'Mining All Day Long' from the top of my pedestal. Before I'm off to listen to it again about 20 times in a row, let me impart on you my personal opinion that you are the God King of Music. Rock on!! :D

Good to know buddy :) I had no idea if people would like this one. Glad it's got a nice reception!

Detective Prince:
*hugs and cookies at the ready* You've done it AGAIN. Another awesome and catchy song that no doubt I'll be singing on the bus without realizing by the time Friday comes around.

That happened before...With Mind of the Bat...Old woman gave me very strange looks. XD

Maybe she thought you were Batman?

Grouchy Imp:
Top draw fella. Catchy tune and sly digs at engine issues? Be sure to speak to Tommy Torini, he'd definitely hook you up with a gig on the back of that performance...

He kicked me out of the Tops for picking a fight with that insulting comedian guy.

Kick ass song.Love it! :D

spookydom:
And it takes forever to load." Made me spit my tea out in mirth. And the ending? A triumph. Been there brothers:)

Indeed. Fallout New Vegas is the only game that can make my PS3 Crash to desktop so that ending couldn't be any more perfect. Loved the "Bug" double entendre's.
Hilarious, witty, and a real catchy tune too.
Great work as usual guys.

Such a fun game, but also, so many glitches! Great song Gavin.

spookydom:

haha yupp, that was great.

luckily i don't have these problems but nice line to poke fun at and definitely enjoyed this like the others!

MiracleOfSound:
Trip To Vegas (Fallout: New Vegas)

I'm gonna take a trip to Vegas.

Watch Video

Awesome work once again Sound! :D

Yet another catchy as hell song that shows off your range and is once again stuck in my brain for about two weeks. D:

Well atleast I have something to cheer me now and it's the day before my birthday too. :D

I loved the ending part "Goddamnit, not again...".

Love your musical videos, this one catches the NV atmosphere perfectly. And the game's loads and crashes also...

The sniper and the bot are really helpful in this game

I love how well this fits with the game. You continue to amaze me with your versatility!

Awesome song!

Another great song. I loved the crashing at the end. That speaks volumes for what most of us have had to deal with. :P

That was awesome... captures the happy-go-lucky-with-a-splash-of-gore feel the game has.
But I'd like to say, I crashed to desktop from New Vegas yesterday. Fourth time in 261 hours of play, and it was because I messed up the load order of my mods.
I really have to wonder what it's like to play on a system that actually wigs out because of this game. Mine never has.

GrizzlerBorno:
On side note, your courier looks stunningly like MY courier. One of the Latino presets, may I ask? That's who I played with. And I named him Gus Sorola to boot. XD

I think it is. While I was capturing over the weekend my primary hard drive decided it had finally had enough. Once I reinstalled my OS and the game on another drive, sans saves now sadly, I couldn't remember exactly how I had created my first character so I picked one of the presents and changed a few details on it. It was reasonably close to what I had before.

But I did get some good dynamite footage on that restart.

Awesome as always. Unbelievably catchy. Loved the sly digs at the engine problems.

"It's your old friend Mr New Vegas with another song for you called "Trip To Vegas"
and remember, You Stay Classy New Vegas"

Smooth baby, real smooth!

That's one catchy song you got there mister!

I felt like I should've had a scotch in one hand and cards in the other. That ending was hilarious too, so true.

So, Zero Punctuation and Miracle of Sound went up on the same day, and I headed here first.

Great song, good old-style show feeling to it, loved the ending.

Nice song. Was a little worried about another Fallout song, but the style was so different, and perfectly fit the game. As always.
Loved the crash at the end. That was a REALLY nice touch.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here