Feed Dump: Some of THESE Truck-Nuts

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Some of THESE Truck-Nuts

Trust Alex and Jeremy to ram Magic: The Gathering in where it doesn't belong. Also, plastic scrotums.

Watch Video

Naming children after celebrities? Phh, that's so last century, in my country, children are named after cars, like BMW. I'm not joking. I wish I was, but I'm not joking.

If I was in Graham's position, I would need some sort of serious incentive not to name my child Tony.

alex and jer are always very funny together plus i love the darth vader helmet

Another funny video, I'd like more Jer and the stinger was quite good.

That was terrible at the end there... I wanted to punch babies.

JER!
Itīs Jer!
And.... he brought the worst accent.

In the world.

What was that "bras" thing all about? I did not get the reference.

hey the Escapist is headquartered in North Carolina...which IS separate from South Carolina...unless you're the kinda person who thinks the United States is still a part of Great Britain...or Texas is an independent nation

actually I'm not sure about that last one being false... :p

LOL best hat ever :]

The hat stole the show, another funny episode guys, well done.

Im trying to think of celeb names that where awesome and start with Stuart.....

nope, none come to mind.

Don Reba:

It's a play on the stereotype of how surfer dudes and college fratboys say bro. Instead of bro, they say "brah" or as the guys put it, bra.

In other news: "Maybe they were born this way."
(-_-) I outta slap you Alex.

Okay, if my last name were Stark, I'd have trouble deciding whether to name my kids Tony or Graham.

Great ep, I was DYING when Alex and Jer were BIG BRAIN laughing!

It's "Bow Chika Bow Wow" Jeremy.

I watched you guys before zero punctuation.
You are welcome.

GrizzlerBorno:
It's "Bow Chika Bow Wow" Jeremy.

it was a dog thing too i think, the story involved dogs

K4RN4GE911:

Don Reba:

It's a play on the stereotype of how surfer dudes and college fratboys say bro. Instead of bro, they say "brah" or as the guys put it, bra.

In other news: "Maybe they were born this way."
(-_-) I outta slap you Alex.

Aaah. Now I get the image they were going for:

MasterSplinter:
I watched you guys before zero punctuation.
You are welcome.

I watched them instead. I am mostly coming to the Escapist for LRR, Movie Bob, and Extra Credits. Oh, wait...

How about fitting "Benedict Cumberbatch" into a name.

Graham, if you don't name your son Tony I'll be very disappoint.
Nice ep, as always.

Another famous character Graham could also name his potential son is Nathan Stark, from the show Eureka. Graham also has a minor connection to Eureka, because his friend Andy Cowden stared in an episode.

Is it possible to give me the link to the article with the brains growing bigger because of distance from the equator?

Yoshisummons:
Is it possible to give me the link to the article with the brains growing bigger because of distance from the equator?

Here you go: http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2011/07/28/north-big-heads-eyes-oxford.html

Don Reba:

Yoshisummons:

Here you go: http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2011/07/28/north-big-heads-eyes-oxford.html

Thank you

Wow... Hookers... sometimes your material just writes itself.

unacomn:
Naming children after celebrities? Phh, that's so last century, in my country, children are named after cars, like BMW. I'm not joking. I wish I was, but I'm not joking.

How about naming kids after superheroes like batman and superman? No, not Bruce Wayne nor Clark Kent. Batman and Superman. I am not kiddding. I really am not. That's how it is over here. It's a sad world.

EDIT: ooops...double post. Sorry about that.

Graham_LRR:
Trust Alex and Jeremy to ram Magic: The Gathering in where it doesn't belong.

You guys might find this amusing.

I used the title shot for the segment as the card's art because I couldn't be bothered to find any artwork relevant to the story.

leviadragon99:
Wow... Hookers... sometimes your material just writes itself.

Sometimes it does. Sometimes you actually have to read articles because the headlines are exactly the opposite of the articles.

A lot of news jokes write themselves.

I think that was the first pan I've seen in Feed Dump. I didn't know how you were shooting it until now.

MY ADVANCED NORTHERN BRAIN FINDS THIS VIDEO HIGHLY AMUSING!

ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MY DIGITAL FRIEND?

Calumon: O.O I wanna move.

CounterAttack:
You guys might find this amusing.

I used the title shot for the segment as the card's art because I couldn't be bothered to find any artwork relevant to the story.

If I played Magic at all anymore I'd figure out how to work that one into my deck. :D

I wonder what's worse, naming your kid after a celebrity or one of their characters?

Because I still say naming your kid after Xev Bellringer is a stupid thing to do.

That was awesome.

"Search your feelings...You know it to be true."

Sorta didn't see it coming.

Oh mans! If there was a rating system, you'd get the top marks! And also, I'd favorite it if that was available. Good show, me buckos! ..me hearties!

I became aware of said Graham Stark just yesterday looking for pictures to model a Fallout character of LRR's Graham.

After the ending I have decided to have Graham's children.....whether he likes it or not

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)