Feed Dump: Some of THESE Truck-Nuts

Pages PREV 1 2

Truck-nuts... okay, I have to post the clip.

Wait. . . Graham's British?!?

-M

Ah! So that's why LRR can give us such consistently good sketch comedy in various forms. It's because of all those big brains they have! :D

midnightalone:

-M

his mum is English, I believe his dad is Canadian. but I think he can confirm it more than just me.

dex-dex:

midnightalone:

-M

his mum is English, I believe his dad is Canadian. but I think he can confirm it more than just me.

I think some LRRwiki searching is needed

-M

midnightalone:

dex-dex:

midnightalone:

-M

-M

You realize he's referring to another Graham Stark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Stark

Also darn it Graham your totally missing your options on names for daughters. This is coming from a guy who nearly dated a girl just because her name was Cat Stark.

Great job! amazing episode

Wait.

Does that mean that people living in countries that shall remain nameless Australia are inversely, and subsequently less, intelligent to cope with boredom?

Huh... That certainly explains a lot about my school, and most of the people I see day-to-day...

More Phailhaus! Feed Dump seems kind of like PhailHaus, but without the Phail, and no Word of the Day! (or pic of the day)...

Make more Phailhaus!

Blackout62:

midnightalone:

dex-dex:

-M

Also darn it Graham your totally missing your options on names for daughters. This is coming from a guy who nearly dated a girl just because her name was Cat Stark.

See, the more you know and knowing is half the battle! Yo Joe

-M

Formica Archonis:

CounterAttack:
You guys might find this amusing.

I used the title shot for the segment as the card's art because I couldn't be bothered to find any artwork relevant to the story.

If I played Magic at all anymore I'd figure out how to work that one into my deck. :D

I don't play magic so I don't know much on how the game works, but what would that card do?

I had a certain TV theme song whistled at a me a lot[/] growing up since my name was similar to Andy Griffith's. Why would you [i]intentionally put a kid through that? WHY?!

Drdiggit42:
I don't play magic so I don't know much on how the game works, but what would that card do?

Not much, it's a lower level card, the sort of thing you play early in the game when resources are limited. Effectively it has double damage, but since it only hits for 1 point anyway that's not devastating or anything. I wouldn't use it for what it does, I'd use it to confuse everyone else.:)

OK, entire back half of this episode, with "Is it playable?", the Vader helmet, and the Reading Rainbow soundbite, is made of win.

Wait so I really AM more dumber because I'm from the south? My brain isn't in knowing this!

But seriously, that was a good episode. I don't know about too many famous people with my first name, but people named Powell have a long history of being pretty much non existent. :(

Opening Magic gag was awesome. Well played, guys (heh).

Okay, Kathleen's accents don't seem so bad now.

I'm pretty sure I was named after Danny Kaye.

If I had to go with a Top Gear name... 'some say' I'd go with Stig.

Anyone see the premise as "Three guys got bored during the zombie apocalypse after barricading their door with Rock Band equipment"?

Oh, i laughed so hard at the end of the vid... those laughs, and that hat, and those quotes... just hilarious!

Blackout62:

midnightalone:

dex-dex:

-M

Or, are the two Graham Stark's the same due to a strange incident involving peanut butter, a left handed golf club, and anti-aging creme?

Other note, if I have a son, his first name shall be Marcus and his middle name will be Aurelius. I will teach him philosophy.

Hilarious video. I feel bad for not knowing these existed until moments ago.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here