Name Game: The Cosplay Dilemma Part 1

The Cosplay Dilemma Part 1

Who wouldn't want to fight zombies dressed like that?

Read Full Article

Not me! Love the continuity...how many expressions does she have?

Cosplay is srs bsns, and can be done well...or VERY badly.

Gotta love the giant deer eyes and lips in the last panel on Alix xD

Needs more zombies though :>

The_root_of_all_evil:
Cosplay is srs bsns, and can be done well...or VERY badly.

What do you mean bad cosplay? Never seen tha-

Seen a lot of good ones though...just you know...someone shouldn't cosplay...at all.

And I know you root...don't you dare link something worse!

He lights up, right there in that room. Insanity! He'll do whatever he wants.

sure he does, seeing someone without shame, besides sunflowers dont fight zombies, they give u sun so u can summon some real guns to fight zombies

therandombear:

The_root_of_all_evil:

therandombear:

At first I was like this when I read the quote in inbox: "haha, he did an img code error, using / on both sides"

Then I double checked on the forum in spoiler: "Why do you do this to me ;_;"

Touché good sir. Touché

Why do I get the impression I've seen this NG comic before? Is it a remake? I'm too lazy to check it out now, but seriously, I got this deja vu feeling all over this page xD

So, is it too nitpicky of me to point out that it's illegal to smoke inside a building in Seattle? :D

Such a shame I can't go to PAX, but yeah, moneys.

I would so have abused the "I will draw you anything to the best of my ability" thing. ;)

I want Dr. Octagonapus in one of these. Or The Doctor. Or Dr. Cox. Any doctor will do, really.

Experimental:
Why do I get the impression I've seen this NG comic before? Is it a remake? I'm too lazy to check it out now, but seriously, I got this deja vu feeling all over this page xD

Alyx suggested in a strip a few months ago that they would do this cosplay, that's why it's feeling familiar. =)

OT: I've been suspecting for the longest time that Leonard might be gay. There's been subtle hints, like some of his mannerism and the fact that he wanted to watch the royal wedding on TV. Not that it bothers me in anyway, but I've kinda been waiting for a strip that makes it official.

Or I'm just reading way too much into it. The comic continues to be great anyway.

Edit: Found the strip when Alyx suggests the cosplay.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame/8734-Name-Game-Pants-vs-Zombies

the look of expectant horror on Jack's face in frame 2 is priceless

sofaspud:
So, is it too nitpicky of me to point out that it's illegal to smoke inside a building in Seattle? :D

Yes I'm sure the guy who punched out Lady Gaga cares...>_>

Am I the only one having a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air flashback?

For a moment, I thought this was gonna be a preemptive cosplay of the upcoming Lollipop Chainsaw. I was about to be impressed, and really scared.

Formica Archonis:
Am I the only one having a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air flashback?

Oh man. Why did you have to bring this up? XD

Can't wait to see part 2. Maybe if we're lucky, all four of them will wear the costumes.

He's gonna give in, just look at Alix's face :D

Not even the toughest of tough guys could resist that face for long. Gonna be one angry flower guy.

Sidenote: Bittersweet congratulations on now being my favorite part of Thursdays at The Escapist.

Haha troll face then puppy-dog face XD

I won't lie, I'm not a huge fan of this comic... I stopped reading it a while back because I just didn't have any interest. Something today just struck me, however, that I should give it another chance. Don't ask me what, I don't know, but now I think I HAVE to read the rest of this. Also maybe get some ideas for my own PVZ costumes.

I adore this comic, and my love only grows each week. I'm so excited to see where this goes.

burningdragoon:
Not even the toughest of tough guys could resist that face for long. Gonna be one angry flower guy.

Yeah, but will he change his name to Bob?

Yes, if I had one, I would wear it. I think I'd go for a cattail first though.

AbstractStream:
He's gonna give in, just look at Alix's face :D

There's also his not so secret love for Alix. So, I'm expecting that hilarity ensues in the next few strips.

I'll declare this in the comments:

Thank you, Lee, for having Luke wear an As Tall As Lions shirt. Keep the fire burning.

Lando, no! That suit leaves NOTHING to the imagination!

I- I can see it when I close my eyes! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!

I wish I could go to PAX... or any convention that i can't go to because it's too far away =(

Luke's face at panel 6 is hilarious.

Skizmore:
I'll declare this in the comments:

Thank you, Lee, for having Luke wear an As Tall As Lions shirt. Keep the fire burning.

Of course, dear.

Miss you terribly.

Heh, nice costume indeed.
Also, loved those awesome facial expressions, pure gold !

You could've just made the more...'male' plants:
Peashooter
Torchwood
DoomShroom
Wallnut
etc :P

Leels:

Wait... did Alix just spend the night sleeping in a double-bed with Luke and Jack O.o?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here