Trailers: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - "Remembering" Trailer

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - "Remembering" Trailer

Wage war in the cold Russian front in Red Orchestra 2.

Watch Video

It could have been a deep, emotional commercial. Instead it had an elderly person play a video game on a laptop and a very abnoxious kid.
Which is better than having him reminisce about how he saw his friends die. The twist was really unexpected.

Oh thank God. For a second there I thought they were being serious.

That was...conflicting, and somehow cool. Yet I can't help but feel a little dity after watching it.

Stinger made me laugh. Apart from that I imagine it would be a semi decent TV ad.

Just once I would like it to be a German grandfather talking about the war.

@Agent Larkin
Why a german grandpa ?
Shall i tell you what my grandpa told his wife, his sons, daughters and grandchildren of the war ?
Nix, Null, Not, nieada, nothing.

He came back from war and never told anyone about it.

And what would a german be able to tell ?
How he lit hitlers cigars in his doomfortress ?
How he murdered innocent children ?

Let's face it, this would presuppose that people realize that even german troops were only humans that followed orders and not the evil spawns of hell, like they are allways shown.

And that will never happen, because they are easy targets you can make a fast ROI.

To the trailer:
I find it awesome !
Especially the ending was great.

Holy shit I was going to take the piss out of it and make a joke about him just playing the game but they beat me to it-that advert was brilliant!

NOOOOOOO!!!! ORIGIN STRIKES AGAIN!!!

OT:

I can't wait for this game, this first RO was so damn near perfect! They have kept the same formula and polished up the original game rather than trying to create a whole new game. This, along with hordes of noobs to pwn, is going to make for a wonderful game.

And in one fell swoop, all dead Russian WWII veterans spun on their graves.

Why does the information below the video say it was developed by Bliizard?

Because it's that awesome.

Agent Larkin:
Stinger made me laugh. Apart from that I imagine it would be a semi decent TV ad.

But mosin nagant is russian! and they speak with russian accents!

Decent little twist at the end, but seeing an old man, in an army helmet, laughing into his laptop may be the most unintentionally frightening thing on this site.

Origin is NOT EA. It is Origin gaming laptops.

Trailer was awesome, kinda cute, and probably the best thousand yard stare I've ever seen!

Jnat:

Agent Larkin:

But mosin nagant is russian! and they speak with russian accents!

Belgian actually. Russia just bought the entire factory instead of the finished product.

And the kid is playing with a Panzer IV, Ausf D if I'm not mistaken, which is German, not any kind of T34.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here