Trailers: TERA - Gamescom Trailer

TERA - Gamescom Trailer

Stand together to save Tera from evil.

Watch Video

Boobs, blades, and beasts, in that order. Quaint.

Someone needs to tell Bluehole that they're copying Ubisoft's logo.

I used to really be looking forward to TERA, far more than even SWTOR or GW2, but as it continuously gets delayed, shows off hollow trailers like this one, and announces downright horrible game ideas (player run government with the power to adjust tax rates, force PVP on PVE servers, and place players in prison) I find myself getting more and more discouraged.

Well, that's one of the more generic trailers I've seen lately...

Looks pretty crap. That's all I can really say on the matter couldn't find anything there that was interesting.

With all the pushbacks and general lack of information, I've found my hype regarding Tera to be in a slow decline.

So.. is this battle chess?

Okay okay, it obviously isn't. But from that I don't know if it's an MMO, a MOBA, an RPG, an action RPG... or anything. Could be fantasy tactics.

Hmm a game where you a promoted to be a medic and heal those that fight. That might actually be a good concept to make a game from

Hmm a game where you a promoted to be a medic and heal those that fight. That might actually be a good concept to make a game from

"The hardest thing to do as a healer, is to heal yourself" - because you're too busy looking at grid and you havn't noticed that the boss is spewing green slime over you.

And as always the archer is an angsty Emo brat.

The less it covers, the more AR points it has

[also somebody seems to have mixed up mass effects music with Tera's]

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or