Jimquisition: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Is it just me or does that gameplay look just like Metal Gear Solid 2 had more than 10 years ago?

I lol'd, can't fucking wait to play it either

Onyx Oblivion:
Maybe his review will add more context.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-deus-ex-human-revolution-209544.phtml

Jim. My life is not complete without you.

Packie_J:
Okay...

On a much more a positive note, Jim gave it a 9.5.

Just. One. More. Day.... argh! D:

5th comment down, some spastic with a Gears Of War avatar: "No multiplayer? Guess will be picking it up used."

THIS LITTLE TURD IS THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE VIDEOGAME INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW.

/allofmyrageandcaps

Hmmm, all these comments have confused me, I didnt even know Deus Ex was even being released this side of October.........

Had no idea what people were going on about, a Yatzee Deus Ex Song?
Luckily google to the rescue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j8jMn2Kcgs

I tip my hat to you, sir. Truly this is one of your best works to date. Also, I would really like to receive that handjob, but I am afraid I am not going to attend PAX this year. Could you possibly send it to me by mail? Thank you in advance.

Therumancer:

leviadragon99:
Heh, I guess we can count this as a glowing reccomendation for the game then.

Or that they have enough faith in the pull of Jim Sterling with the nerd demographic they feel paying him to produce a 2 minute commercial is worth the advertising dollars. :)

Either that or maybe he's making a push to be unlockable as a hidden character in the next Deus Ex... you know the idea of being able to play as Cyborg Jim Sterling, with a complete voice track acted by him and everything. :)

At any rate if someone ever makes a "The Escapist" fighting game as a fan project, you know featuring Yahtzee, Jim, The Loading Ready Run crew, Miracle Of Sound, and whoever the other regulars are... Augemented Jim Sterling should definatly be an alternate costume option.

The Jimquisition vs. MovieBob Mortal Kombat style. Get on it Escapist!

As for the episode (what there was of it anyway) I don't blame him. If I had Deus Ex already I doubt I'd even find time in my schedule for food.

Wait, it comes out tomorrow?
Wow, were has my head been.....?

Oh yeah, Skyrim, SR3, TOR, and the new Blops Zombies pack.

I was kinda hoping for an opinion on the game, but.. oh well.

I preordered the Augmented edition yesterday. I can't wait! ^_^

BOYCOTT!

...okay, maybe not...but this feels like a bad excuse to avoid doing an episode...

You make a better Zerg than a cyborg.

Jim is unfunny and unprofessional. His goal seems to be to childishly negate all the intelligence and insight of "The Big Picture with Movie Bob" and "Extra Credits". The show is truly an insult to its audience's intelligence and needs to be shut down.

Im glad the Escapist have solved all their money issues. (As they obviously have if they are paying this guy to not do his job because he was too busy playing computer games...)

JokerCR:
Jim is unfunny and unprofessional. His goal seems to be to childishly negate all the intelligence and insight of "The Big Picture with Movie Bob" and "Extra Credits". The show is truly an insult to its audience's intelligence and needs to be shut down.

Yet its entertaining and you watch it. Crazy huh?

Did I just get trolled? I think I did lol

And here I thought he couldn't sink lower than his E3 thing....

Jim, I give you a 95/100. Good show old bean.

Wow...that was such a waste of time it wasn't witty and was just a 2 minute ad for the game your better then this Sterling...

Dok Zombie:

Onyx Oblivion:
Maybe his review will add more context.

Jim. My life is not complete without you.

Packie_J:
Okay...

On a much more a positive note, Jim gave it a 9.5.

Just. One. More. Day.... argh! D:

5th comment down, some spastic with a Gears Of War avatar: "No multiplayer? Guess will be picking it up used."

THIS LITTLE TURD IS THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE VIDEOGAME INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW.

/allofmyrageandcaps

Truer words have never been said. And clearly, this is all going down because gamers keep neglecting to worship the glorious PC gaming master race. Eventually these gods will be forced to use their army of modded characters, lead by Augmented Jim.

Hmm.

Well, at least we get the offer of free handjobs. So that's nice.

Why did I even open this video...

I don't know what the big deal is, I thought this was pretty hilarious. Especially 'augmented' Jim.

TheIronRuler:
At least you get to play it... I need to wait for it to hit retail shops. Damn you, lack of any credit card.

26th for us poor folk in the pal regions.

For some reason this comes to mind after watching that.

MB202:
Whenever I hear the Deus Ex theme, I think of the lyrics Yahtzee added to it.

I'm trying to remember: at the end of which review did he attach that?

Mr.Tea:

MB202:
Whenever I hear the Deus Ex theme, I think of the lyrics Yahtzee added to it.

I'm trying to remember: at the end of which review did he attach that?

Guitar hero 5 I believe. Or just youtube it.

Eidt: Guitar hero world tour.

I don't know what you Americans are complaining about, I'm not getting it till Friday :(

I laughed out loud at "AUGMENTATION" and "TRANSHUMANISM".

And yes, when the theme music kicked in my first thought was "it's that song Yahtzee made!"

Yureina:

He already reviewed it.
He loved it.

RedEyesBlackGamer:

Yureina:

He already reviewed it.
He loved it.

Thanks for the link! :3

You're right Jim, you DID build up some good faith with, for one, me, but after this stunt I'm back to wondering why I gave the show a second shot in the first place.

SenseOfTumour:
Well, was looking forward to a regular episode, but I was 'foil'ed again, two 'fork'ing minutes of daftness instead, still, at least the game is out 'spoon'.

... I'll get my coat.

What a fitting username.

OT?:I'm not sure than was a pun, but it is true. Deus is Latin for god.

Jimbo for president!! I don't care if he's British. HE MUST BE PRESIDENT!

Cropsy91:
I don't know what the big deal is, I thought this was pretty hilarious. Especially 'augmented' Jim.

It's not that the bit with the forks and knifes taped to Jim's fingers wasn't funny. It's that Jim is being paid to do these videos and he decided to do a poor job on this one because he was busy playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The video was so short and didn't really offer the kind of opinion or insight that his other videos do.

That made me laugh a little...

I bet it's going to be a bit of a let down, mainly for nostalgia's sake.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here