Feed Dump: Kebabs, Capybaras and Cows

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Kebabs, Capybaras and Cows

Some day Alex and Jeremy will manage to stay on topic, and that episode will be the exception that proves the rule.

Watch Video

The Paul impersonations did me in. You should do a video just of that.

Well, my connection just froze as Alex was saying TRADITION! so now I have a giant Alex head staring at me.

Staring. Eyes. Gazing into my soul.

Please send help.

Cow! Cow! Cow! Cow! Cow! Cow! MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That was so unexpected I literally forgot the funniest thing before that point.

Also, I could totally see frat boys doing that.

We can send hats!? Alright, where's Fayathon? His hat is amazing, and I think all of the Escapist deserves to see him rage when he realizes that Graham has it.

I'll see if I can get a pic of him with his hat, instead. Then he doesn't have to give it up. I might edit this later with the pic.

I have a butt tonne of hats that would be awesome!
and this whole episode had me laughing my ass off!
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Lol. I don't know what any of that magic talk was about, and that makes me giggle.

and I think I heard someone say "Color Pie" which sounds realy good with some neapolitan on it.

That was one of the weirder ones.

Not complaining.

Smokescreen:

Not complaining.

Yeah, it sort of defies explanation.

Capybaras are pretty awesome though.

well that was enjoyable.paul impressions could be the highlight of my week

Man Gary seems like an awesome teacher, I wish I had him when I was in the 4rth grade. Also thanks for getting the Circle of Life and the image of someone tapping cows stuck in my brain, i'm sure it will be super fun trying to get that out of my head.

Just want to point out that Kebabs that the article was talking about probably aren't the on the stick variety (the shish kind), Kebab places in Europe usually sell a dner kebab which looks like:

This show just keeps getting better, which is something because the first one is still one of the funniest things ever. I will never know how they manage it...

Wait, it's the hats, isn't it?

Oh no, and if people send them more hats, the awesome of the show could grow into a funny singularity and drown us all in humor from which light can not even escape!

Oh good god gary...

The "everyone is paul" scene I had to rewtch, just because.

Smokescreen:

I find myself saying that every week.
I need to stop saying it, I think.

i hope paul does a impression of alex, jer and graham i think he could do a great job of it

I can feel my brain atrophy as I continue to follow this show.... Doh well.

I was in the process of taking of sip, when the Paul-impersonation broke out.
Not the smartest thing I ever did in my life.

Though Im still not QUITE sure on the exact reason as to why Jer is, indeed, Paul.
Could somebody elaborate ?

ugh, living in Texas has it's perks like great steak and mexican food. However, I do have to live with the stereotypes despite being a nerdy white guy from the suburbs D:

The Paul impressions were hilarious, I wonder what he thinks about that >.>

It's Feed Dump, it's hilarious, that largely goes without saying. It's fascinating to see these really funny personalities play off one another, which is what makes the LRRcast and (presumably) Desert Bus so fun.

The "Jer & Alex assess the playability of some shit" segment would, I imagine, be hilarious if I cared at all about Magic.
Also, NEW RULE: Whenever you transition into a new segment, the intro MAY NOT be longer than the actual Feed Dump intro.

Anyway, Graham, I hope you and Kathleen enjoyed England.

I'd just got on here to watch feed dump when I realised this was the site where they did that ZP thing as well :P

TheAmazingHobo:
I was in the process of taking of sip, when the Paul-impersonation broke out.
Not the smartest thing I ever did in my life.

Though Im still not QUITE sure on the exact reason as to why Jer is, indeed, Paul.
Could somebody elaborate ?

A reference to an older season finale video from their website (which itself is full of references to the season).

With "Gary the 4th grade teacher nextdoor" and the "cowstand" i think this episode will be forever burned into my memory along with other awesome things on the Escapist... like Gavin Dunne's "Normandy" and, pretty much the whole Doomsday Arcade series.

i was going to say this last time but couldnt get in to the forum, "Is it playable" is one of the funniest things on the internet at the moment... i wasnt to see more of it...please? :)

Be careful soliciting donations on the escapist. They may demand 75% of your hats.

Be careful soliciting donations on the Escapist. They may end up demanding 75% of all donated hats.

Pretty much my favorite show on Escapist right now.

Graham's full of funny. He's releasing so much content and it's all funnier than most of the other stuff out there.

The Lion King predates Google Earth and Red Bull. The song is now obsolete.

As soon as I heard the phrase, "tap a cow" I thought of cow stands, and was prepared to boycott Feed Dump for the next 6 days if they didn't work that in somehow.

Apparently it's all Jer can ever think about, but I for one am getting a little tired of the Magic references.

For S&G, what if instead of 'is it playable' we ask the standard question of, 'how watchable would the JCVD movie set in this scenario be?' Jean-Claud Van Damme versus..."The Capybara in the Water Treatment Plant 2: The Desalinationing". My prediction would be 4 splits in boxers while suspended between chairs out of five.

cymonsgames:
Be careful soliciting donations on the Escapist. They may end up demanding 75% of all donated hats.

I can't believe you went there. Mainly because I can't believe you thought of it before me.

Amgeo:
It's Feed Dump, it's hilarious, that largely goes without saying. It's fascinating to see these really funny personalities play off one another, which is what makes the LRRcast and (presumably) Desert Bus so fun.

The "Jer & Alex assess the playability of some shit" segment would, I imagine, be hilarious if I cared at all about Magic.
Also, NEW RULE: Whenever you transition into a new segment, the intro MAY NOT be longer than the actual Feed Dump intro.

Anyway, Graham, I hope you and Kathleen enjoyed England.

"MAY NOT" or "MUST?"

- Let's try on some shoes.

- Let's all down some brews.

- Let's chimney-sweep some flues.

- Time to pay our dues.

I got pages of these, I could go on.

Why haven't I been watching this?1!??

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or