Miracle of Sound: Normandy (Mass Effect 2)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Normandy (Mass Effect 2)

We gave our lives to Normandy.

Watch Video

Each song just gets better and better!

I'll probably listen to this one all week.

How can something be so damn good!?

From a pure songwriting perspective, this is by far your best song. Nice job.

Gavin...Your talent is immeasurable. You are the greatest contemporary musician to ever live. You do what you love,man. Rock on. Stand tall,never fall,man.

OT: Yeah,I love the song.

Yay! Now I can obsess over it in a much better quality! :)

I think that Facebook page for having Commander Shepard as an easter egg in ME3 needs a song change now.

Yet another one hit out of the park :)

Wow, this is actually good. I gave up on MoS after being very unimpressed by the other Mass Effect song and the Dragon Age 2 one. Those were just simple machismo-filled rock tunes, but this song is soooo much better written!

You sir, are an underrated artist. One of the best ever. This quickly became my favorite song of all your songs and that's pretty hard to do since they are all pretty good.

I suddenly want to play Mass Effect even though I never had the desire to before. That's how good this song is.

This needs to be the credits music for ME3 ;)

This is really good stuff! Though, I must notice, the video doesn't match the music (even though it's not supposed to be a clip).

You've outdone yourself yet again :D
There's another Miracle of Sound song i'm gonna be addicted to.

Both Mass Effect songs have really made me want to pick up the game, now there can't be any doubt anymore. The clip does its part in making me want this game, but the music that originated from it is really all the icing i need on this amazing cake.

warfjm:
You sir, are an underrated artist. One of the best ever. This quickly became my favorite song of all your songs and that's pretty hard to do since they are all pretty good.

I suddenly want to play Mass Effect even though I never had the desire to before. That's how good this song is.

You've been missing out, man.

The song is good, as usual.:)

Simply amazing. Another hit. I love it.

Will you consider writing a Deus Ex song one day?

I loved your interview at Gamescom! But now I'm glad I can watch this over and over again until I can pick up the song on your bandcamp site. :)

Great stuff, Gav, as always.

Definitely the best song yet, amazing.

Scizophrenic Llama:
I think that Facebook page for having Commander Shepard as an easter egg in ME3 needs a song change now.

Well, Bioware clearly like this song. Who knows, maybe they'll take the hint!

YOU HEAR ME BIOWARE? TAKE THE HINT! PUT THIS MANS SONGS INTO MASS EFFECT 3! :-)

Really like the beat of this song - especially the beginning/intro.

That was very moving. Thank you!

Ashamed to say this is the first Miracle of Sound I have listened to. On the upside, I don't think I could've found a better place to start. I've got a backlog to work through tonight.

As an aside; 4:35, GRUNT!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hereby declare this song to be really bloody good.

Also, decidedly nifty.

Dominic Burchnall:

Heh, don't worry. Whoever you see getting hit by that blast gets up again.

Wow... I love all of your previous work, Gavin, but this, from a songwriting perspective, is by far the best work you've ever done... Simply amazing. I clapped. It was great.
This had better be the credits song of Mass Effect 3, or BioWare will have truly missed out on something fantastic.

Zhukov:

Dominic Burchnall:

Heh, don't worry. Whoever you see getting hit by that blast gets up again.

Well, if there would be anyone able to get back up after being knocked off their feet, it would be Urdnot Grunt.

I absolutely did not bawl like a baby while listening

*cough*

Awesome song, dude. Best one yet, and considering the others in the Miracle of Sound lineup that says a lot. It was so worth the wait to hear this song.

Absolutely loved it. Incredibly beautiful, and insanely catchy.

Wow....it's incredible. Now I have to wait until it's at bandcamp. This one is fighting with Little Sister for my favorite. I love the ambience of Little Sister, but this one's just epic.

I. Love. This. Fucking. Song!

I do believe I'm going to be listening to this all week, and when I see this on bandcamp I'm getting it as well!!

Another awesome song! I think I prefer this one to Commander Sheppard.

Sir, I will purchase your album!

Gah this song is tormenting me, my PS3 is broken and now I really want to play ME2.

Juan Regular:
From a pure songwriting perspective, this is by far your best song. Nice job.

Thanks, I'm quite happy with the structure, took me a long time to get it right!

Riddle78:
Gavin...Your talent is immeasurable. You are the greatest contemporary musician to ever live. You do what you love,man. Rock on. Stand tall,never fall,man.

OT: Yeah,I love the song.

Thanks for the lovely comment :)

purifico:
I absolutely did not bawl like a baby while listening

*cough*

I'm glad you found it emotionally stirring :) A lot of effort went into making this one a but more intense and emotional than my usual stuff.

TornadoFive:

Well, Bioware clearly like this song. Who knows, maybe they'll take the hint!

YOU HEAR ME BIOWARE? TAKE THE HINT! PUT THIS MANS SONGS INTO MASS EFFECT 3! :-)

Feel free to send/tweet them this! :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Commander-Shepard-Song-For-Mass-Effect-3-Easter-Egg/182495441808633

Damn...
Russ Pitts (he does the vids right?) does pretty well under pressure
Great song as always, loved the lyrical style, they did a great job of conveying how small things are in the universe. Also, there was a lot of emotion in the singing. Loved the melody too.
Damn...

warfjm:

That's exactly what I was thinking. It makes me want to go out and buy it now, heh.

This is probably your best song ever, Miracle. A personal favorite of mine as well. Wonderful work!

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here