Drinking Games: Marvel vs Caprum 2

Marvel vs Caprum 2

Our eyes are up here, and our drinking rules to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 are in the following video. Enjoy, and we know that you will...(wink.)

Watch Video

They had no shirt.. O_O

I approve of no shirts...made it funnier, for me atleast.

"Its getting drafty in here" No kidding :>

less naked drinking games from now on in?

Prognosis for next week; temperatures rise as they... take it (off) to the next level.

SO glad that the table is there.

"We're as confused as you are!"

Somehow I doubt the veracity of that claim rather a lot.

Well that was different. Also, why did the whole thing with DBZ Budakai 3 make me feel old? It's not that old... is it?

Ugh... Chris's moobs... My eyes! My poor virgin eyes! I think his pecs ate all the sandwiches... that's why they're full.

Funny as always, keep up the good work!

I didn't really need to see those manboobs in the videos list.

That was disturbing, and well suited for the show. Still, please don't do it again.

That was goddamn hilarious. Everything about this was funny, especially that they appeared shirtless for what was (apparently) no good reason until they explained it. It also sounds like for once this was a game that would leave you thrashed, which is very appropriate for a fighting game.

Good work gentlemen. Now hit the showers!

...because there's nothing wrong with 2 shirtless guys talking bout getting drunk, that's why

I was not quite drunk enough and I'm not sure there is a level of drunk enough that is completely ok with what I just saw.

That was not only disturbing but hilarious!

Love this one guys!

Now I have to drink to forget about the pasty whiteness and man-boobs

Damn it, now I want a sandwich too.

If you guys ever do a "normal" pokemon game drinking game, add this rule:

If you get into a loop where you continuously heal your pokemon while the opponents keeps attacking, you drink until the loop ends.

Loved this week's Annal of Gaming History. Budokai 3 is easily my favorite Dragonball Z game!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna head on over to Amazon and see if I can find myself a copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for the PS2.

K_Dub:
Loved this week's Annal of Gaming History. Budokai 3 is easily my favorite Dragonball Z game!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna head on over to Amazon and see if I can find myself a copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for the PS2.

Your better off just downloading the LIVE or PSN version of it. That sucker is expensive as a physical copy nowadays IIRC.

This game is designed for noobs. No rules for being hit by 60+ hit combos? I have a feeling I would destroy these guys at their own game...

*scrub* *scrub* Can not unsee...

Oh the humanity, think of the children.

The problem with the rules here is that good people at MvC2 barely ever use the Team Hyper Combination. Or even a regular punch or kick for that matter. It's usually just a normal hyper.

I'm sorry but in drinking games you have to win to drink, otherwise there will be only one person drinking by the end of the night?

Shirts next time please.

otakon17:

K_Dub:

Your better off just downloading the LIVE or PSN version of it. That sucker is expensive as a physical copy nowadays IIRC.

Yeah classic games are expensive to get a hold of. I lost my copy of Super Mario World for the SNES, and when I went on Amazon, the cheapest copy for sale was something in the 200 dollar range.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here