Trailers: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Sandbox Trailer

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Sandbox Trailer

Frank West has some unusual ideas as to what constitutes a 'vacation'...

Watch Video

A sandbox mode with no time limit and optional challenges?

Seriously, I've been wanting this since the first game (yes Dead Rising 1 had Infinity Mode, but you would eventually die from hunger if the zombies didn't get you).

FUCK YES! I will be buying this game.

Neverhoodian:
A sandbox mode with no time limit and optional challenges?

Seriously, I've been wanting this since the first game (yes Dead Rising 1 had Infinity Mode, but you would eventually die from hunger if the zombies didn't get you).

I think you're not the only one that feels like a Heavy!

THIS SHOULD"VE BEEN IN THE BLOODY SEQUEL

silly capcom.

Wait did they get the original voice actor? Cause I really hated the new guys voice from the other trailer.

More Dead Rising. This one's supposed to be the Fortune City Incident from Frank West's perspective. Still, a sandbox mode where you can do crap is much needed.

This makes me all kinds of happy!
Now if we can just get some more outfits for Frank, i'll be a happy camper!

I wouldn't mind some actual freedom instead of feeling like you've constantly forgotten something if you're faffing about in your wheelchair, shooting down zombies.

EDIT: At 1:08... what is it that reminds me of? Seriously, i can't put my finger on it.

YES! YES! YES!!! Now THAT is what I wanted! I can't wait for this one, I absolutely cannot wait for this!

Also...that first or second guitar riff sounded a lot like Evil Enchantress (yes, from MLP)

If this means the deadline-less fun I'm suspecting, I AM IN! (though maybe after a price drop :P )

Ughh, it looks like fun don't get me wrong, but I still think it should be dlc not a full priced detail. But Capcom know that they can fling shit at their audience and they'll be grateful and buy it.

Dead Rising just doesn't work for me ... it's like the Saw of video games. Titillation. Fun titillation, sure, but I'd much rather see GTAIV adapted to a zombie outbreak. Now *that* I would play. It'd be a classic case of "shut up and take my money!!".

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here