LoadingReadyRun: More Sleep

Pages 1 2 NEXT

More Sleep

Truly the best option, in the face of any adversity.

Watch Video

So did they fall asleep waiting for him, or just got there early to take a nap? I suppose its a wine either way.

I seem to be unable to watch this at High Quality for some reason... guess I'll give it a few minutes and try again!

MORE SLEEP! Story of my life!

more sleep, that is what i say every morning

This is pretty much how I act at times when I just don't want to get up right away. Which is kind of impressive to me considering that I really have to reach up to get to my alarm clock from my bed. Then again, there are times I just sleep though my alarm clock so yeah, I suck at waking up at times.

Loved it! I have to do battle with this hero of the modern age every single day. I feel like the Joker. By the way you cut out a bit of Jer's leg when he was skydiving

These days, everyone could use Extra Strength More SleepTM.
And coming soon, Prescription Strength More SleepTM!

Alar:
I seem to be unable to watch this at High Quality for some reason... guess I'll give it a few minutes and try again!

You too?

Whenever the Escapist puts up new videos I feel gypped because I know someone is watching it while I get the little cross or the stream not found message because I wanted to see it in high quality...

It's really all I pay my pub club money on and I don't even get to watch when it goes live.

(Gonna watch in normal quality then come back with an opinion.)

I tried more sleep and as a result I lost my job, who do I sue?

Nice Drossel von Flügel (Fireball Charming) figure you got there. Too bad more sleep cannot save at all (curse my lack of tiredness).

Wow it's like they have a camera in my room. That's the exact same fight I have nearly every morning. I just wish it would always end with a happy end like this one.

More Sleep also carries major risk of dependency. Been a user for years. Get out while you can!

@Video: Man, that stinger was the best, hehe.

I want an alarm clock that plays that awesome snooze music!

Aahhh yes, it is impossible to count all the classes I missed thanks to More Sleep.

You forgot...

Members of Parliament

religious leaders

military functions

psychiatrists

Funny. That's me when I have to wake up and get ready for classes that are in the morning.
More sleep!

Ooh, was that a copy of The Burma Chronicles I saw? That book's awesome! I approve!

Great sketch, too.

As usual, the side effects are worse than the problem that the drug solves!

At least anal leakage wasn't on the list *shudders*

Rainboq:
As usual, the side effects are worse than the problem that the drug solves!

At least anal leakage wasn't on the list *shudders*

Yeah but it's not as bad as that side effect at the end... I mean erectile dysfunction?! (shudders extra hard) death's pretty bad too.

Archemetis:

Alar:

You too?

Whenever the Escapist puts up new videos I feel gypped because I know someone is watching it while I get the little cross or the stream not found message because I wanted to see it in high quality...

It's really all I pay my pub club money on and I don't even get to watch when it goes live.

(Gonna watch in normal quality then come back with an opinion.)

The High Quality version is fixed now, if you're curious! Time to enjoy! :D

Vault Citizen:
I tried more sleep and as a result I lost my job, who do I sue?

Presumably Yummies, but i'm not sure.

OT: Story of my life. Though it's a good way to stay in shape when you're a college student 'cause it means you gotta run to get to class on time :D

Kathleen can be a stay-at-home-mom but not storm a beach or operate heavy machinery? I call Kathleenism.

In Uni I did something illogical. When I would wake up to my alarm at 7:30 am to go to Uni I would go back to sleep to spite my alarm clock, having to go to Uni and the world in general for making me get up. It's amazing how much more sleepy I feel if I really don't want to get up.

Ending was a special form of win but my favorite moment was watching Paul try really, really hard not to smile after being hit in the face.

Matt with a machine gun and glasses? That's like James with a police uniform and sneakers all over again.

Music: great. Narration that goes from assertive advertising to nervous confusion: hilarious. Graham's character's list of potential side effects, ending in "death": comedy timing GOLD.
Though I still think you could have squeezed in a "is not machine washable"/"batteries not included" somewhere.

PS: Inb4 someone says they fell asleep while watching the video...

I'll watch this video after I get some more sleep.

More sleep may cause death?! I... I... okay, in the situations presented I can totally see that happening. My friends would probably let me get carried off by angry dogs in the park!

misterprickly:

military functions

I kind of thought storming a beach head was a military function.

I could try more sleep, but before that, I'd have to get regular strength sleep.

EDIT:It's the military, they sleep whenever they're either told(probably in that picture), or whenever they're pretty sure they can get away with it.

More sleep - man's best friend

Hmm... either mine eyes deceive me, or there's an Ultra-Pro deck box on the table in the stinger. Looks like an EDH (Commander for those newer to the format [/hipster]) sized box, too. Perhaps the presentation was for Wizards of the Coast?

When he said "heavy machinery operators", I had a flashback to The Machinist. You know, the scene where the guy's arm is torn off. That was unpleasant.

Good grief.

That was like watching my own biography.

Alex looks good in a suit.

And I loved the way Paul said "More Sleep!". That's a product I heartily endorse.

vxicepickxv:

misterprickly:

military functions

I kind of thought storming a beach head was a military function.

I could try more sleep, but before that, I'd have to get regular strength sleep.

EDIT:It's the military, they sleep whenever they're either told(probably in that picture), or whenever they're pretty sure they can get away with it.

Word. I have friends who teach at West Point and the Air Force Academy. Apparently they have some of the sleepiest students on the planet.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here