Unskippable: Fallout New Vegas

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Fallout New Vegas

What happens in New Vegas is covered with a layer of grime.

Watch Video

You can tell that it's a western rpg because the moon is such a reasonable size.

Woohoo!!!!

Just happy there's a new Unskippable. :)

Hey the guy in the jacket... isn't that Stan from Monkey Island? Or maybe his cousin... he doesn't move as fast as he does..

200: Stream not found EDIT: All better now.

very good, i have been waiting for this for a while

Why did Chandler Bing just shoot me?

I don't know why, but that dig joke is the hardest I laughed at this episode. I even re-winded it to hear it again.

I guess I'm just a sucker for those type of "play on words" jokes.

Isn't this the 2nd time he died for the 7th time?

He, good one as usual guys. Notable bits: the comments on the flags, the Gizmoduck reference (though I kinda feel like a dork for knowing who that is), Hugh Laurie in charge of the world, Ron Perlman (did they really use the "War never changes" line?), and saying the Matrix has a lot to answer for.

CrazyGirl17:
did they really use the "War never changes" line?

????

All the Fallout games do. It's the Fallout tagline.

can't believe you guys are still getting money for this mediocrity.

That was a two-headed bear? I thought it was two bears having sex. Huh.

Anyway, yeah, a bull flag will never stack up to a flag of a two-headed bear. You need a Cerberus. Or a Hydra.

Or for that matter, Tiamat from Final Fantasy! Yes!

Your show being cancelled is also no excuse to wear an ugly sportscoat.

The coat gives a +5 to speech, IIRC. I think it's hideousnous makes people more likely to agree with you so you'll get out of their sight and stop tormenting their optic nerves.

hurray!
I got hands!
Material hands!!! :D

I thought Dark Void was the seventh time you died.

Bonus points for a Ducktales reference, though.

B0BX:
You can tell that it's a western rpg because the moon is such a reasonable size.

I don't know, I saw some pretty spiky hairdos there.

TheSchaef:

Bonus points for a Ducktales reference, though.

Except every time I see them I'm going to be thinking "blathering blatherskite" now.

12th_milkshake:

Mediocrity? Where are you from pal? This seems like pretty fair work given the genre of comedy they are doing. If anything there quality all depends on the material.

Much like Friends was funny and then stopped being so, so does Unskippable. Maybe it is about time to put this to bed.

TheSchaef:

Came here to post that. I could've sworn there was a echo.

...Then again, Vegas. Lucky 7... I guess it works.

About the fire from the rifle, I think it may even be too little: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzzle_blast.

stranamente:
About the fire from the rifle, I think it may even be too little: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzzle_blast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHMu7YyTGk

How did Friends not do that well?

It got ten seasons and by the end of it, the actor's had a million dollar an episode paycheck.

DanHibiki:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHMu7YyTGk

More: http://www.flickr.com/photos/imageclicker/3350291036/
It depends on the surrounding lights too.

B0BX:

It was definitely smaller than JRPGs, but it still wasn't a reasonable size. I can go outside and hide the moon from my sight with my thumb.

That moon would take a big giant head to hide it from my view.

"7th time I died"

That got me laughing. Should have seen it coming.

Damn funny. Though I have to admit I reckon it would definitely be a good GPLP game.

Because Graham already knows the game backwards so could make all the necessary jokes.

Swifteye:

12th_milkshake:

Mediocrity? Where are you from pal? This seems like pretty fair work given the genre of comedy they are doing. If anything there quality all depends on the material.

I agree with him ever since they got loading ready run on the escapist their work on Unskippable has declined in quality.

Darks63:

Swifteye:

12th_milkshake:

I agree with him ever since they got loading ready run on the escapist their work on Unskippable has declined in quality.

Really? It seems the same to me. Perhaps it is just becoming less fresh and thus not as funny?

Sonic Doctor:

B0BX:

It was definitely smaller than JRPGs, but it still wasn't a reasonable size. I can go outside and hide the moon from my sight with my thumb.

That moon would take a big giant head to hide it from my view.

Meh. The moon changes size depending on a lot of weird factors.

I've personally seen it be about the size of a pea, up to about the size of a large watermelon (and bright red).
I don't know what exactly causes the difference, but it doesn't have an obvious fixed size, even though simple reasoning suggests it should.

That being said, most JRPG's aren't set on earth. If they have a moon, it has nothing to do with reality anyway.

DarkRyter:
How did Friends not do that well?

It got ten seasons and by the end of it, the actor's had a million dollar an episode paycheck.

Matthew Perry's new show, Mister Sunshine, got cancelled after something like 9 episodes. That's what we were referencing, sorry for not being clear.

Great video!
first Unskippable I've seen and it did not disappoint!

kaim from Lost Odyssey
Hayden from dark Sector
Jackie from The darkness
and now the Courier from new vegas all have died and came back from the dead.

EDIT:I forgot about samanosuke from the Onimusha games.

Now Joey, that's a reason to kill someone!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here