Critical Miss: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

My, my.. New comic...

EDIT: And I have no idea what it means.

Inspector Gadget. I think pogolegs would be awesome. Of course, you'd have to use your mic in order to shout "go go gadget pogo legs!"

JRCB:
Inspector Gadget. I think pogolegs would be awesome. Of course, you'd have to use your mic in order to shout "go go gadget pogo legs!"

Go-go gadget augmented vision?

Go Go Gadget-copter ... of CARNAGE!!!

Oh man, I had to stifle my laughter so hard at work :P

damnit! now i have the inspector gadget theme tune stuck in my head :(

TheGoldenMan:

JRCB:

Go-go gadget augmented vision?

Why use that when you have pogo legs?

Go go gadget hacking game!

OH MY GOD! I will never look at Jensen with the same eyes again.

OT: It was fantabulously funny, I hope SE doesn't try its infamous FF course, gazillion sequels, same formula remastered over and over ala George Lucas... We can only hope.

EDIT: I SO want a wallpaper version of Badass Gadget, please make it happen.

It would kill any and all stealth elements if everytime you wanted to loosen a vent(went?) or something you had to say "Go go Jensen screwdriver" and then your rollerblades and umbrella pop out and you slide across the room like a moron going "Wowzers"

Ulquiorra4sama:
It would kill any and all stealth elements if everytime you wanted to loosen a vent(went?) or something you had to say "Go go Jensen screwdriver" and then your rollerblades and umbrella po out and you slide across the room like a moron going "Wowzers"

Sounds like an amusing mod.

Nice....Nice.....

Makes sense actually. I mean, not even Jensen has a helicopter in his cranium, now does he?

go go gadget elbow swords.
Maybe he keeps his cigarettes under his hat

PunchedBarbecue:
go go gadget elbow swords.
Maybe he keeps his cigarettes under his hat

Yeah you don't really want to know where they installed the cigarette dispenser....

I would totally play that.

Go go gadget... wrist blades?

Thanks, Grey. I'm planning on starting Deus Ex: Human Revolution as soon as I finish my latest MassEffect 2 game, and now I'm not going to be able to avoid picturing Jensen as Inspector Gadget!

Two game things my friend can't pronounce:

His way my way (which I believe is the correct way as far as I know)

Der Riese - Dear R-ease-ay Der R-i-za
Deus Ex - Deuce Day-uss

MrJKapowey:

Deus Ex - Deuce Day-uss

Definitely Day-us and not Dooze/Deuce/Dux/Derz-Err, etc.

Was my love for that show pure nostalgia? Or was it actually good?

Either way. I'd play it.

Do do do do do, Inspector Jensen. Do do do do dooo, hoo hoo!

I constantly get into friendly arguments with one of my friends, about how to pronounce Deus. I pronounce it correctly and he knows it, but he likes his pronunciation better. -.-

Am i the only one who thought it was Trilby from Yahtzees Chzo mythos?

No Robocop reference?

But, but it was so obvious! They even pointed it out in the game itself with an Easter egg. I know I sound harsh, but I'm also in a bad mood because I had only JUST got the Inspector Gadget theme out of my head and now it's back, now I need to go watch the entire hour long video of Nyan Cat to erase it from my memory again.

Hm, this makes me thing that i really should get the game, everyone's praising it. And no, don't quote me saying "yes, you totally should get it~!"!

Stubee:
Am i the only one who thought it was Trilby from Yahtzees Chzo mythos?

If so can we get the cakes on our heads from God that stay on without glue or straps?

You know, to increase our ability to get people to believe what we say.

Woodsey:

MrJKapowey:

Deus Ex - Deuce Day-uss

I have a slightly different problem with saying Deus Ex, which is, everytime I say it, I'm acutely aware that it sounds like Day Of Sex. So when I'm talking to someone who has no knowledge of it, they are giving me strange looks.

Go Go Gadget gravely voice.

Love the comics.

Am I the only one who would actually pay money to see THAT version of Inspector Gadget get made? Would be kind of interesting to see what the origin story would have been in the original cartoon version...and NOT the Matthew Broderick version. (Seriously...Ferris Bueller as Gadget? REALLY?!?)

Catchy Slogan:

Woodsey:

MrJKapowey:

Deus Ex - Deuce Day-uss

I have a slightly different problem with saying Deus Ex, which is, everytime I say it, I'm acutely aware that it sounds like Day Of Sex. So when I'm talking to someone who has no knowledge of it, they are giving me strange looks.

I just call it Deus Sex on purpose anyway, I love it so much.

Really, rather than that fashionable jacket, that designer beard and slick hair, I'd prefer he had the inspector hat.

Holy shit yes! I'd play that sooner than you can say "Go, go, Gadget Dark-Knight-style-gritty-reboot-of-awesome-series!" Just imagine what the soundtrack might sound like

that's priceless. i almost fell outa my chair when i saw gadget sitting there... does this mean that instead of rescuing a hot babe "doozy exit" will be trying to rescue penny and brain?

Ilikemilkshake:
damnit! now i have the inspector gadget theme tune stuck in my head :(

Go go gadget music extractor?

on the mis-pronouncing it thing, I like calling it "day'o'sex"

go go gadget room clearing explosion thingy
go go gadget p..... yeah ok, not gonna go there.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here